Bcn City, Juan José Palomo (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2005   #61
realmente impresionante... lo unico, los beetles, creo que si hubieran ido mas rapido hubiera dado mas verosimilitud... como el golf... al frenar, el tiempo que se detiene es bastante lento.. observa los coches parando a un semaforo... pero son pequeños detalles

Old 02 February 2005   #62
Absolut amazing!

Thats a great piece of work and very near perfection (just the lens flare are a little bit to much )!

Old 02 February 2005   #63
Although I like the feeling, I think there´s so much post-production here, more real than reality...

Just a question, What is this job for?, I mean, it doesn´t tell a story or seems to be a part of something, it seems to me that is a personal job, I might be wrong, but I´d wanted to know what is this job for.

Thank´s and well done.

"Don´t trust on affemeral things, only love will last..."

Visit my BLOG: 3djoie.blogspot.com

Old 02 February 2005   #64
In fact it is only a personal job. I satarted modelling the main flat and when it was finished I caontinued making another ones to make some animation with it.

Old 02 February 2005   #65
Ok, now it makes more sense to me.

You worked on this for two weeks at full time?, I guess you worked this period only in the 3D part, I mean, you leave the planification, story-boarding, taking real-world photographs and retouching them and that short of early works away of those two weeks, or I hope so, if not you are xtremely fast mate!.

"Don´t trust on affemeral things, only love will last..."

Visit my BLOG: 3djoie.blogspot.com

Old 02 February 2005   #66
I have worked on it about two weeks. One fulltime nd the another spending some idle time. I have no made storyboard or something like that. It is not a short. It is only a visual demo. I improvissed about the animation with the camera. Only one evening working in the animation of everything. I think the most difficult thing is not get boried

Old 02 February 2005   #67
oh my gosh...... amazing!
the lighting, the modeling, the texturing,... everything is perfect.

Old 02 February 2005   #68
Wow, until I saw the wires I thought this was just photo/or video with something 3D (a building or car maybe) composited into the scene or something! But this is all 3D!!! Incredible!!! I guess the post work you did really enhances the photorealistic look, allthough I think it's a bit blurry on most of the still images. Would it still look as real if you kept things sharper?

Last edited by Markuss : 02 February 2005 at 01:00 PM.

Old 02 February 2005   #69
Thumbs up

I just downloaded and watched the videofile. Amazing stuff! It looked 100% real. I like what you did with the camera focus! Would be cool if you could post some stills where things are in focus as well (most of your previous stills were kinda blurry).

Old 02 February 2005   #70
WOW, that´s just amazing!!! Really impressive buddy.

Ya has vuelto a la carga cabron, y te vas a salir.

Un saludo

KARRY

Old 02 February 2005   #71
what is this ...?

Old 02 February 2005   #72
Originally Posted by tahar: what is this ...?

what do you mean what is this? Its a 3d animation. A "visual demo" as Blasphemy put it

Old 02 February 2005   #73
?????????

Originally Posted by Lorock: FFS THIS IS JUST TO GOOD TOO BE TRUE!! when i first saw this pic i just opened my mouth and just staired! great job there mate

what did you done ?

where is the tutorial???????

Old 02 February 2005   #74
Well... This is just about as good as it gets! Amazing work!

/Anders

Old 02 February 2005   #75
wow!! it is hard to add something thats not said before. just incredible
only thing that makes me think it is not real is the camera movement when it crosses the street. it was said before, too, but it looks a bit too keyframed maybe.

Thread Closed share thread