Rebirth Of Thor, Thunder Studio (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2004   #61
That is so hot thunder studio. Nice blurb also.

Old 12 December 2004   #62
Thanks everybody for comments. Having the opportunity to communicate with you is our source of happiness. we ,several students,are throwing ourselves into studying CG technique .And also we are the crazy FANS of BLIZZARD .we all along hope to complete some works which are as well as BLIZZARD's .We know that succeed doesn't come easy,we have to acquire proficiency in professional techniques. we really need your support on our way to tomorrow.Good luck with our gratitude.In addition,the network in our campus is not very well,so the reply may be a little late,but you know we have tried our best.

model TEST
model TEST2
hand texture test
head texture test
wireframe

Old 12 December 2004   #63
That is pretty damn wicked.

Old 12 December 2004   #64
Shadows

hy! good job, very expresive, but the light in the scene is artificial, because is not shadows, in the floor and the foots, tanks

blas

Old 12 December 2004   #65
Thanks for your suggestions we will spend more time on the background~~ thanks a lot

here is another 3s test

Old 12 December 2004   #66
okay can you give me some wire befor the meshsmooth plS. because you can't see nothink from that smoothet model. Thanks very detailed work also GL !

Old 12 December 2004   #67
This is perfection. I am in awe....
Perfect 5 stars!!!

Old 12 December 2004   #68
Definitely awesome job!!!

Old 12 December 2004   #69
wire without smooth~~:P

Old 12 December 2004   #70
1 word WOW! I like it that people are still using max and are getting results like this. i think your well on the way to getting to Blizzard Level I think the only thing that would make this piece better would be to animate it. Well done ladss great job!

RDH

Old 12 December 2004   #71
This work looks fantastic.... and i agree... you should definatley animate it. You must have rigged it already becaue your wires are in a different pose to the final render - which must have been an art in itself!

The Dog

Old 12 December 2004   #72
Looks Very impresive. Is it possible to see the unwrap for it. I'm just wondering how you guys unwraped the face? In all other ways it looks very nice.

Old 12 December 2004   #73
Thats your base control mesh....Ouch!

Old 12 December 2004   #74
Nice stuffs. But the wires still look very "smoothed" to me. Not trying to be offensive, hopefully you guys can post the wires which you exactly worked on.

If not, and thats, really what you guys did.. well it's really dense. How long did it take?

Old 12 December 2004   #75
Talking

here comes the basic mesh :P %$#%@$@

Thread Closed share thread