Character:opus Second (nudity), Haure Sebastien (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2004   #61
Yeah ,agree with dare,I known too the next render will be very wild.Excelent work of modeling and wait to see your next retake rendering post.

Old 11 November 2004   #62
Hello Stuzzi,
I really like your second opus.I knew is gonna be wiked. You've done a great job.
I agree with your point of view about the SSS and so on, you have your own style don't mind what the others say about the texture.
By the way, I would like to know if the texture is a photo or hand painting on Zbrush.

Big up,
ninox

Old 11 November 2004   #63
should I say femme? I've always admired your work

I can't tap the full res version though? could you fix that..

Old 11 November 2004   #64
hey there, great job mate... i've seen teh wip u posted for this one... well wverything looks just nice xcept the skin shader... it lools rough and makes the young and beautiful model look a bit old and washed out... but other then that its awesome

Old 11 November 2004   #65
Great job! Everything about this one is just--great!

Old 11 November 2004   #66
Hi!

Thanks a lot for supporting me!!!
Due to the numerous coments i can not answer to each one,i'm sure you'll understand

As said Michel roger"Photorealism can be interresting sometime, but it's NOT the only way of CG's pictures."
Barbie's style mean,a character who look very artificial by his lack of fleshy look plus stereotype.
Quote: You can communicate "sensuality" without bikinis and tan-lines
Try to hide the bikini and the breast,maybe you could find sensuality somewhere else 'cause her facial expression is explicit enough.thx for coment
The texture is all HandPainted with ZB.
As a Fresh mind(ndrl:ivoD)I wish to do something unusal However for people who look like disappointed,As said my man Pixopath,the next render will be wild very soon.A different way of lightning with SSS,etc...a vision which suit better to the general opinion and take all the potential of the model&tex.I'll fix the Focal to avoid head distortion and work a different regard.

Quote: should I say femme? I've always admired your work
thx!you should say either: nana,meuf,poulette,gazelle,biquette,cocotte,etc ass u wish

THANK AGAIN!!

Old 11 November 2004   #67
Talking Very inspiring

What is their to say except the more practice the better I suppose, i am a relatively new modeler in maya 6, i am after the same look you seem to impose so well in your models, beautiful women!! (sick bastard) amazing models, i love the gritty realism of her skin and her pelvis area is super fine, great job, i just reviewed your other posted work, VERY nice, especially the snake and woman , tres bien tres tres bien!!, ultra nice.

Old 11 November 2004   #68
Ah, nice work. Great texturing and posing. She creeps me out though. Reminds me of LOTR's Golum for some reason. Technically excellent.

- the corners of her mouth look like they go back a bit far towards the back of her head
- the nose could use a little reshaping as it just looks like it doesn't really fit her... sorry I can't be more descriptive.

-The Shins

Old 11 November 2004   #69
I like it, she has this really cocky expression! nice work...

Old 11 November 2004   #70
something strange with her eyes and skin looks old.

Old 11 November 2004   #71
She does look a bit older due to her texture. The lighting could be improved, or as previously suggested, maybe a colored background. But great work on the model and pose. Looking forward to seeing more work from you.

Old 11 November 2004   #72
Talking 2 cent....and now im broke

Dude she's different, good looking and best of all great art I Luv her!

Old 11 November 2004   #73
excellent work....

congratulations

Old 11 November 2004   #74
Wink

I like it alot as well, I definately like the style; at first I thought this was a painting so congrats , I only thought the shoulders could have opposed the hips slightly more to strengthen the pose. Honestly though it is fine how you have it, just a personal thing

Gj

Old 11 November 2004   #75
Great work!

Aint Z-Brush a blast

Loved the skin BTW.
Kanga

Thread Closed share thread