Character:opus Second (nudity), Haure Sebastien (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2004   #46
hmm

I don't think a woman that doesn't look like Barbie, which is impossible because of Barbie's proportions, would find this image...empowering. This image is just capitalizing on the fact that, via the magic of relativity, physically impossible standards of CG beauty make physically possible, though equally difficult to attain, standards seem suddenly "realistic" in a way that is not problematic.

It might help if sex roles were reversed. Imagine that most cg modelers are women, so now you have a huge surplus of images showing huge, physically impossible penises. I'm talking huge penises, with beautiful SSS all showing the texture detail in the scrotum.

Now in this case, imagine someone challenges this impossible standard with a believable, though totally *immense* penis such as would appear in Playgirl. As a man, would you enjoy this 'realism' as a break from idealized images?

Last edited by Carl : 11 November 2004 at 09:14 PM.

Old 11 November 2004   #47
asuome

JUST AMAZING
by the way theink to the High rez is not working

Old 11 November 2004   #48
sooo beautifull

bas c'est vraiment extra!
bravo
une seule critique de ma part : tu lui a maquillé legèrement les yeux
dans ce cas tu aurais du maquiller les lèvres ou alors pas de maquillage du tout.
avec seulement les yeux de maquillés et de cette façon si légère sa case un peu la beauté du visage je trouve.
mais bon on est dans du groos groos détaile là car c'est tout de même magnifique
encore bravo.

www.izarpicture.com

Old 11 November 2004   #49
WOW! This is one of the best female models I have seen so far!

DWIII Entry

Old 11 November 2004   #50
Cool Great job

Excellent work posing the figure, it conveys true personality. And while working on a still that's half the battle. The tan line added a nice bit of realism to the contropasto pose.
Anyway, I'm sure the subject made it easier to stare at the screen for hours on end.

Old 11 November 2004   #51
Great model Stuzzi! Been waiting for the next update of your work since I saw the WIP.

In response to the people who doesn't understand what he means about the barbie look: The barbie look is your nice shiny haired, super clear skinned, super sexy victoria's secret model body proportions girl, with hollywood-type-rich-theOC-girl look. I see too much of that its all becoming normal now.

Old 11 November 2004   #52
Really nice work? How did you do it???

Old 11 November 2004   #53
Very beautiful render dude! I like the style, the shaders... everything, but mainly HER! I guess I'm into chicks a bit too much, but even thou she's not my type, I find her attractive and sexy! I hope I'll see it in the upcoming Expose book!

Old 11 November 2004   #54
well, well, well great work men....i like the model but I think its needs to be work on lighting near the face part..

keep up the good work dude..

bye................

Old 11 November 2004   #55
Nice model

nice work , I love the posture

Old 11 November 2004   #56
Nice model, good job!

Old 11 November 2004   #57
Well, I must say I think you should put more work in this picture. Model, as always is really great, but lighting (straight from camera) an shading are poor for me. Im, not sure is this work is worth frontpage, Sorry. First opus was much, much better. I think you didn't take all the potential power from this model. But, keep posting more grrrrlllzzz

Old 11 November 2004   #58
I think its very nice but I think it would be even greater if it wasn't on that black backround, dark grey or even the color scheme on cgtalk would work much better in my opinion as some parts of her body seem to dissapear in the pure black.

Old 11 November 2004   #59
Originally Posted by loganx3d: I'm confused... what about this picture is different from normal "Barbie" pictures? That she's not carrying a sword? That she's only a B-cup? That she has less fat on her body than Barbie?

Just trying to see where you're coming from here.
I think what Haure meant by "Barbie" is that most CG woman look a little stiff and lifeless and don't show emotion. In his piece his model is actually posed realistically to give off emotion and I think it buys it for the most part. Also anatomy looks more natural, especially the breasts and stomach.

Last edited by Cyborgguineapig : 11 November 2004 at 09:49 AM.

Old 11 November 2004   #60
superbe modelisation, posture, bref cé mortel, comme je te l'ai dit je suis pas fan du rendu mais je sais que celui qui arrive va faire mal.

Thread Closed share thread