Abstract Face, Mark (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2004   #1
Abstract Face, Mark (3D)

Title: Abstract Face
Name: Mark
Software: 3ds Max 3.1 , Psd 7

hi,

this image was originally a lake scene, but somehow it got developed into some kind of strange, abstract shape. i know it isn't really noticable at first glance, but it's supposed to be a grinning face with the tongue sticking out. i loaded it up with psd filters and other work as well, trying to give it a more styalized look. having a canoe in the scene doesn't make a lot of sense, but i guess i just kept it to fill up the scene.

i've been reading a lot of interviews and such, and i notice that most of them rate lighting, atmosphere and other related things among the most important aspects of a scene. my modeling skills aren't the greatest so i try to compensate with these things. anyway, aside from the rambling, i hope you like my scene and i look forward to hearing your thoughts about it. thanks!

Old 01 January 2006   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread