Absolut Vodka, T.frog (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  08 August 2004
Absolut Vodka, T.frog (3D)



Title: Absolut Vodka
Name: T.frog
Country: China
Software: Maya/mental Ray/realflow

Come on! Have a drink together! done in maya,render in mentalray.Please give some suggestions!
MSN:ganggang917@hotmaul.com
E-mail:t.frog@sohu.com
 
  08 August 2004
Nice work

What can I say. It looks great!

How did you do the pouring vodka?
 
  08 August 2004
it looks very very real!!

and yes how did you do the pouring vodka?
__________________
"there will be no order - only chaos!"
 
  08 August 2004
looks great
 
  08 August 2004
Very good looking, I must say.
I have no idea how the imported bottle looks, since I am used to the swedish one, but everything looks as it should except I am used to seeing the text in swedish =)
Looks just like an ad.

Perhaps it would look good if there were some drops of the vodka on the inside "walls" of the glass. Since I think it would splash a little. Anyway, looks great!
__________________
I have teh gallery!
 
  08 August 2004
wow ! !super man ! ! it's you !! great rendering !
__________________
France and around the world
 
  08 August 2004
while the rendering looks very good im not sure about the bottle. i think the proportions are wrong - and it's very important with absolut - very specific. most of their branding is done around this shape.

just my 2 cents...

your pain in the a-s-s.
 
  08 August 2004
How long did that realflow sim take you? Heh heh, I bet it drove you nuts huh? Looks good though. Is that all realflow or did you tweak it?
 
  08 August 2004
very nice render! the liquid looks especially great. kinda reminds me of one of the expose2 images.
 
  08 August 2004
Originally Posted by fasth: Very good looking, I must say.
I have no idea how the imported bottle looks, since I am used to the swedish one, but everything looks as it should except I am used to seeing the text in swedish =)
Looks just like an ad.

Perhaps it would look good if there were some drops of the vodka on the inside "walls" of the glass. Since I think it would splash a little. Anyway, looks great!

Your insight is good! The text has been change by me. The original text are not like this .but,I am unable to obtain the original text, so.....
 
  08 August 2004
Originally Posted by blacknoise: while the rendering looks very good im not sure about the bottle. i think the proportions are wrong - and it's very important with absolut - very specific. most of their branding is done around this shape.

just my 2 cents...

your pain in the a-s-s.

Your view is very reasonable .thanks!
 
  08 August 2004
Talking :)

thanks everybody!
 
  08 August 2004
We like Absolut. Yes. Absolut and caffeine (not at the same time, though). That's all we need...

I think it would look better if you split the image in two, though. One with just the bottle, and the other with the glass being poured. Having two bottles in one shot just looks... weird.

Comparing it with my own bottle (I try to keep one at arm's length at all times when I'm at my desk), it does look like the proportions are just a bit off, as someone else already pointed out.
 
  08 August 2004
Originally Posted by The Electric Monk: We like Absolut. Yes. Absolut and caffeine (not at the same time, though). That's all we need...

I think it would look better if you split the image in two, though. One with just the bottle, and the other with the glass being poured. Having two bottles in one shot just looks... weird.
.

Thanks for your great comments
 
  08 August 2004
well done!
__________________
wellcome to
http://www.vrgz.com
 
Thread Closed share thread



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
CGSociety
Society of Digital Artists
www.cgsociety.org

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump
Miscellaneous

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.