Palestine Man, Yamen ALkhatib (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2004
Guys, please keep political sentiments out of this thread. Focus instead on the artistic merit of the image and comment on that. Thanks.

08 August 2004
this is great! the textures, modeling - perfect. Only his beard stands out a bit, and he has
no eyelashes.

Bob

08 August 2004
Originally Posted by Mata Tango: I think its close to perfect. Some of the wrinkles are to wide, like around the left eye.

Those look more like scars than wrinkles to me..?

Yamen: beautiful work, il shwareb wo'l hwajib ktier zabtien

08 August 2004
Whooa an amazing work, the face really looks arabic ! :]
BTW, i haven't seen the posts earlier, (admin removed all) but i would like you (admin) to remove as well SpiritWalker first comment, as an Israeli solider (in a year) parts of it are quite offensive.
Peace

08 August 2004
i would like to apologize to yamen..and the forum administration for anything i've said..it's just to stand still when such thing is said...again i apologize..

thank you

08 August 2004
I love the framing of the picture! Wonderful depiction of a human being.

08 August 2004
The beauty of art is it's ability to elicit emotion out of a viewer. From the positive feelings I had when I first saw it, to some others negative or hateful feelings, these are still raw emotions caused by an image. An image! Again, great work.

08 August 2004
Originally Posted by GPX: Whooa an amazing work, the face really looks arabic ! :]
BTW, i haven't seen the posts earlier, (admin removed all) but i would like you (admin) to remove as well SpiritWalker first comment, as an Israeli solider (in a year) parts of it are quite offensive.
Peace

hey man, i think u miss understood my post. the 2 upper sentences belong to Mysterious X vbmenu_register("postmenu_1492095", true); and Vushvush, i forgot to put quotes on them and for some reason i cant edit my post.
the thing which is bottom to this belongs to me (my respond on the fact that they should use PM, that politics are not allowed.

as for the model, im sorry i didnt respont to it earlier i was too much in the discussion that they both had, so i apologize;

amazing model! it has alot of character as well.
is there a textured version?

08 August 2004
good job !!!
very realitic

08 August 2004
Thumbs up great

Quote: is there a textured version?
good work yamen ,,, its amaizing ,, .... and for spiritwalker : i can see that the model is already textured ..

08 August 2004
Originally Posted by mohabta: good work yamen ,,, its amaizing ,, .... and for spiritwalker : i can see that the model is already textured ..

i dont really understand =/. i see the the rendered version, but is sort of black and white. i ment the real colors of the skin and all.

the model looks so realistic, really increddible work on this model u did. for some reason i find it very emotional, the expression is very good,

08 August 2004
I like this piece alot, think it's great!

08 August 2004
Thumbs up great work

good stuff man , I lke the pose
one comment though the bump map around the eye need more twaeking to get more acurate result
I mean by that the wrinkles
"teslam Edak 7abibi"

08 August 2004
Excelent work Yamen.. I also took a look at your website great work there too...

I have a question though .. about the wrinkles under the eyes... are they modeled or are they a texture...??

The only comment that I can make about the face maybe about the eyes.. can you lower the glossy a bit (not too much though)...

Overall great work .. keep it up ..

Leo

Thread Closed share thread