Palestine Man, Yamen ALkhatib (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2004
Oh sorry, I didn't realize this was just a technical forum for posting renders and wireframes. The piece obviously has no purpose other than to showcase his texturing perhaps?

08 August 2004
Vushvush:

<comment removed by moderator>

Last edited by KingMob : 08 August 2004 at 11:37 PM.

08 August 2004
Thumbs down

i think there is more thec. than texturing., in this work if you did'n like it so say it
but do not denigrate people!!!!!!

keyboard error press F3

08 August 2004
<comment removed by administrator>

08 August 2004
<comment removed by administrator - no politics please>

08 August 2004
heh, don't watch CNN (you should've said FOX NEWS which is the right wing news channel to reinforce your point) voted for Gore, and loved Moore's film

08 August 2004
perfect model and texture! It looks true!
good technology of fabricating eyebrow and moustache !
great job!

08 August 2004
good stuff!!!

08 August 2004
VushvushIs he looking up to Allah wondering why his son blew himself up in a Jewish market?
Mysterious XVushvush:

if that's what you were able to come up with then i'll say...i'm wondering if this man is looking up to allah wondering which isreali soldier killed his whole family and distoryed his house !!!
i dont think this should be discussed here, because u might get banned, and because this is an international forum, and it is one of the reasons i love this forum so much. ppl from all over the world sharing their art.

Mysterious X and Vushvush- there is a thing called PM, so plz try and control urselves (as hard as it might be, and im telling u that it is not easy for me to not respond to what that has been said)

i was offended by what has been said also, but this is not the place, as much as i would love to comment on it, this is not te place.

this is what i have to say, or allowed to say since there are the forum rules.
if anyone would like to continue this argument to respond to what i have said, feel free to PM me.

as for the model, i prefer not to comment on it.

08 August 2004
awsome render

I think its close to perfect. Some of the wrinkles are to wide, like around the left eye.
Not sure why but it doesn't seem photo real. I would like to see a full color render of him.
Can we see some wires too?
Nice work man....

www.chrisalix.com

08 August 2004
Vush---
Very immature attitude. And very much against the rules. Consider being a little more educated about the way you experse yourself.

as for the artwork...

I get the feeling that there needs to be more softness in the skin. Also the highly polished eyes dont look very organic and dont seem to go with the rest of the image. Regardless very nice rendition of a man of arab decent, its sad that this culture has a poor representation in the arts, particularlly in CG.

08 August 2004
Originally Posted by WazaR: Vush---
Very immature attitude. And very much against the rules. Consider being a little more educated about the way you experse yourself.

i think this is meant for Mysterious X vbmenu_register("postmenu_1492191", true); also. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1492191", true); vbmenu_register("postmenu_1492191", true);

08 August 2004
Salaam,

Thats some nice modeling work Yamen.
Good stuff , like the textures on the skin.

Yamen , just ignore the words from some mindless ppl that exist in this world and you will feel the world is a much better place.

Good work again , keep it up.

salam.

08 August 2004
I am closing this thread if you all dont calm down right now...

Vushvush:

This is not a technical forum , but if you read the rules you agreed to by joining this forum we have it clearly spelled out that you should not bring up political or relgious items, and by you bashing this peice just becuase of that alone I am tempted to delete your posts in this thread. Because quite frankly they are offensive to me, and I can only imagine how he feels.

Not once did Yamen say anything ofensive, he simply posted work of a man, if you dont like the subject matter, hooray for you, but you have made this thread into a flame hole, and I will now be watching you very closely...racism is not taken lightly around here.

*shamless plug alert* Check out my Character Modeling / Texturing DVD's

Last edited by KingMob : 08 August 2004 at 10:12 PM.

08 August 2004
goodbye, and please, in the future try and think before you spew racist remarks out of your mouth...especially in a GLOBAL FORUM.

*shamless plug alert* Check out my Character Modeling / Texturing DVD's

Last edited by KingMob : 08 August 2004 at 11:33 PM.

Thread Closed share thread