Shakti -> A Concept Car Inspired By Female Anatomy, Nitin Khosa/ Nitin Design (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2005
Amazing! Its a perfect work! nice car design! 5 stars from me!

11 November 2005
>animator@Large- that's a very sweet ride you've got there, I am sad to have to ask which bit bits did the breasts inpire? Just joking.
N- LOL

>Bladestorm- Ah but where is the version in HOT PINK!?! Nice work!

N- In both our imaginations

>TwinSnakes-I wonder how many people would be able to "see" the source of its inspiration?
N- The main thing is that we both saw it

phionix wheres the gas cap??
N- I assume you mean a cap to cover the silver petrol cap that is on top of the left and right rear wheel? If yes then there was no reason to cover the nice detail with a cap.

All those who said-I want to ride it
N- LOL...No comment

jrdollesin- s this NURBS or a POLY
N- It's both...I started in poly but then converted some parts to nurbs for ease of projecting curves etc.
If
I ever get to the stage of winning an award for this and writting an article then you will see more stuff

Stillwell How long did you take to model it?
N- It's hard to put a time as it was done in lot of small chunks. I would say I could do it from NO idea to finished renders like these in 3-5 weeks (long hours). I could do quicker if I had a faster PC and a gun pointed at my head.

xfan-oh man, i know its copyrighted but im about to reproduce all over this thing.

N- LOL. You got good sense of humour...atleast in my book

Those who said the treads are mounted backwards
N- Yes well spotted! I noticed that after it was all rendered. So I let it pass as it was not a deal breaker. I did not think that anyone would notice it. It must have happened at an early stage when I copied the wheels from another file. Look at the bright side... it will reverse very well in the "WET"

Those who said that they like the sketch very much
N- Yes I agree. I like the sketch more as well. If you look carefully the sketch says "MACHO" on it. I was actually planning to make a "female" and "male" version. The sketch would have been the basis for a male inspired version. I realized that I would not have enough time to do both so I went with the female version.

So the model you see is not COMPLETELY different from the sketch as it does take the general direction from the sketch. What does it all mean? Well it means that I will make a male body inspired version more true the sketch some other day

Steven suggested some more non contrasting colour combinations...
N- Yes I would do that when I get my new PC. Plus I would do some larger renders as well.

Burt.S.Where do such great concepts come from...
N- Thanks that you find them great. I have always been a great advocate of originality. So I guess my imagination is way TOO active and I really aim for uniqueness.

The other thing that really acts as a stimulant to my creativity is listening to lot of "Drum and Bass" music. It can really confuse the hell out of your brain which I like When I put my headphones on I sit in low lighted room... close my eyes and let my brain do the rest with help from the music.

The artist I listened to most while doing this project was "NOISIA". They really come out with some mind blowing stuff. I can PM name of some tracks if anyone is interested in that type of music.

Thanks for all the comments so far. It really makes all the effort worthwhile when fellow 3d/2d artists appreciate the finished work. Thanks for making my day...week...month...year

Last edited by nitindesign : 11 November 2005 at 06:46 PM.

11 November 2005
Wow!!! I want this car!!!

11 November 2005
Everyone wants it!

11 November 2005
Very good!!!

11 November 2005
very nice! can we see a wireframe ?? it would be appreciated greatly ;]

11 November 2005
awesome car man, love it
any renders of the rear?

11 November 2005
fantastic work, deserves 5 stars for sure.

ras

11 November 2005
Excellent work!! I love the lines of this vehicle. The shape really has a dynamic flow to it. I am not sure if I could tell that it was supposed to have a feminine shape to it just by looking at it, but the car sure is sexy. I also love the included sketch.

11 November 2005
A pleasure to look at! Cheers Franz

11 November 2005
Awesome design! You really have a talent for shape!

11 November 2005
where are the boobs?

eh, that aside, you did a great job. I can see how it was inspired by the female body, it has a lot of curves. Great job.

11 November 2005
Nice concept man!

The inspiration in the female form is obvious and it is cool!

from me

11 November 2005
hi nitin,...

the gods are thrilled to c ur car !!! they made the "Woman", inspiring us all.. and ur car and work is like inspiration to all of us too !!

sab BABAs - bahut prasann hai vatss !! gud work ...

really jumped into the air, cing ur work on the homepage again !!! i told u, u will be on the home page soon !!!

nice work.. n keep rocking ! baba wants to 2 take this prasad ...

********** + ********** + ********** + ********** + **********
50 stars !!! u r one of them !

-cheers

Thread Closed share thread