|07 July 2014||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3651 "Deep Space"
FOR NEW: NEW DSF MEMBERS
To the new people reading this...
Tell us a bit about yourself.
Guys don't forget to post your favorite pieces here::
END OF THE MONTH GALLERY: June - 2014- Post your Artwork
NOTE: I am re-posting the topics on TWITTER:
ANYONE CAN POST
"A proper jewel"
* You have NTL for your your sketch.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME.
* ou may Sketch in ANY MEDIUM, digital or traditional.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|07 July 2014||#4|
Join Date: Jan 2003
@danielh68- Bringing the good stuff as always, keeping the form going. Colors, composition top notch.
@Sazem- Good way to frame possible action, convey drama.
Last edited by gulkan : 07 July 2014 at 02:39 PM.
|07 July 2014||#5|
Brno, Czech Republic
Join Date: Jul 2010
Daniel, your pic is awesome! Do you have any own tutorial or process breakdown somewhere online? I would love to learn some of your tricks.
Sazem - it immediately reminded me of Gravity movie
Gulkan - very original viewport. I like it.
Mine - 40 mins, in PS
My GoT themed blog
|07 July 2014||#7|
Lord of the postsportfolio
Join Date: Oct 2003
Thanks guys :-)
Myridiphis - No, I don't have any tutorials. However, I will try and do a step-by-step with my next submission.
|reply share thread|