|06 June 2014||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3642 45 MN "Rome Reborn!"
FOR NEW: NEW DSF MEMBERS
To the new people reading this...
Tell us a bit about yourself.
Guys don't forget to post your favorite pieces here::
END OF THE MONTH GALLERY: June - 2014- Post your Artwork
NOTE: I am re-posting the topics on TWITTER:
ANYONE CAN POST
* You have 45m for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , it is Ok.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME.
* ou may Sketch in ANY MEDIUM, digital or traditional.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|07 July 2014||#4|
Join Date: May 2006
wow, thanks, Myridiphis! actually, as I was doing this, it struck me as a little surprising that there hasn't been a real-life restaurant chain that has mined the Ancient Roman theme as it seems like fertile ground for the kind of kitsch that often crops up in the fast food industry. although I suppose there is the US pizza chain, "Little Caesars"--but they don't really make much use of the theme beyond the cartoon mascot.
|reply share thread|