|04 April 2014||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3581 58 mn "Dark Shadows"
Guys don't forget to post:
END OF THE MONTH GALLERY: March - 2014-Post Your Best Work
NOTE: I am re-posting the topics on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/RobertoOrtiz_CG
You have 58 MN for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* NEW RULE: You may Sketch in ANY MEDIUM, digital or traditional.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|04 April 2014||#3|
Lord of the posts
I dont know why but I had again really hard time in the beginning.. after painting while it looked so awful so I just added green paint over everything and started all over. This time it went better and here is the result.
My digital sketchbook: Click here!
|04 April 2014||#4|
@Sazem: Looks semi-realistic/impressionistic. Good concept.
"shadow reaching into the night' - wanted the hand to be a little creepier, but I'm not as good at abstraction. I need to practice scenery/landscapes. I have another idea too - maybe later.
|04 April 2014||#8|
Fantastic entries, everyone! I really feel like apologizing for being absent again like that, but I've gotten quite busy with everything and couldn't get myself to do any theme based sketches lately...
I shall return, but I'm still swamped bitterly.
Anyway, here's a quicky!
|reply share thread|