|04 April 2014||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3574 55 mn "The Secret Society" -Please Read Note
"The Secret Society"
Guys dont forget to post:
END OF THE MONTH GALLERY: March - 2014-Post Your Best Work
NOTE: I am re-posting the topics on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/RobertoOrtiz_CG
You have 55 MN for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* NEW RULE: You may Sketch in ANY MEDIUM, digital or traditional.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|04 April 2014||#2|
Lord of the posts
about 12minutes. Only used "oil" brush and randomly made stuff... I wanted to make the sketch as fast as possible but still have it to look something.
My digital sketchbook: Click here!
|04 April 2014||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2009
That's cool, Sazem! Looks way busier than what I would expect from 12 minutes. So many strokes. The lighting is actually very good, and if you squint your eyes, the guy's face looks like some kind of clay or wood mask, which is a nice scary effect. Seems like they're walking around in a mine with reinforced ceiling. I think there's good harmony in your colors.
So. Finished some lengthy optimizations in my app today, more or less. It won't run on Taron's computer anymore, so I must have made a mistake somewhere. I'll try to paint something though, maybe the cove. It sounds like an easy lighthearted theme.
|reply share thread|