|03 March 2014||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3557 55 mn "The Frost King"
"The Frost King"
NOTE: I am re-posting the topics on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/RobertoOrtiz_CG
You have 55 MN for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* NEW RULE: You may Sketch in ANY MEDIUM, digital or traditional.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|03 March 2014||#8|
Mexico City, Mexico
igamble - I like a lot the graphic design style on your image, really nice!
Sazem - nice concept, the mood and environment on it is really good. Perhaps mor light from the sphere and more contrast in the King. Only a comment.
danielh68 - Cool color and texture in your image, good work.
CarlS - hahahahahah great approach to the subject, very nice and original concept.
dystle - I really liked the "dutch angle" (tilt camera angle) in the paint. The scale of your king in the scene, puts a epic touch in your concept. Maybe a bit more fog in the background mountains at the right.
Creeto - Nice expresion in your character.
|reply share thread|