lab girl

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2014   #1
lab girl

hw do I post my wrk

Last edited by mantiz : 01 January 2014 at 01:31 PM.

Old 01 January 2014   #2
post reply in the thread you want to participate in. Images are best hosted somewhere else and you place an img link in your reply.
I'd assume this thread should get deleted. But the forum is kind of dormant these days. To minimize your frustration I figured I best reply to you myself, even if Robert is very quick to respond normally. (Die hard kinda guy, I must say, while the daily sketches urgently need a revive!)

Old 01 January 2014   #3
Originally Posted by TheTaron: post reply in the thread you want to participate in. Images are best hosted somewhere else and you place an img link in your reply.
I'd assume this thread should get deleted. But the forum is kind of dormant these days. To minimize your frustration I figured I best reply to you myself, even if Robert is very quick to respond normally. (Die hard kinda guy, I must say, while the daily sketches urgently need a revive!)

Hey Taron and Rob. This forum so deserves a revive! Every day I'm posting the daily Sketch topic on our Facebook page and on our Twitter, so you should see numbers start to increase. We're also thinking of starting a daily sketch gallery…stay tuned...

Old 01 January 2014   #4
Thumbs up Revive!!!

That is awesome, Buscat! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that sort of CPR will do the trick!
I should start such a thing on my Verve forum, too, but I gotta get people to give it go first... anyway, I vow, once it's exciting enough to draw folks, I'll try to figure out what gets them to embrace this most beautiful exercise!

Old 01 January 2014   #5
Send me the link to your Verve forum! We're here to help - happy to brainstorm some ways to get it going. You'd be amazed what a little PR can do...

Old 01 January 2014   #6
Oooh, with pleasure, wow, thank you so very much!

http://www.taron.de/forum

That's all!
...and now I should probably be terrified, but excited, too! People need to have fairly current machines to run it. It'll be really interesting how many get to have fun with it, too.

Thanks again, this is really exciting!

Old 01 January 2014   #7
Upload your image to CGPortfolio then link it

Originally Posted by mantiz: hw do I post my wrk

If you need somewhere to house it, Mantiz, you can upload it to CGPortfolio then link it to this forum here using the picture icon at the top of the box.

You could also tag it "Sketch" in the CGPortfolio tagging system, so we can make a Sketch Forum gallery later down the track.

Old 01 January 2014   #8

Old 01 January 2014   #9
Originally Posted by Buscat: If you need somewhere to house it, Mantiz, you can upload it to CGPortfolio then link it to this forum here using the picture icon at the top of the box.

You could also tag it "Sketch" in the CGPortfolio tagging system, so we can make a Sketch Forum gallery later down the track.

AH, I knew there was something I forgot! Pffff...
I think I'll do that from now on, too. Maybe that's something Robert should add to his little intro for each Sketch?

Thanks!

Old 01 January 2014   #10
Its great that u guys are trying to revive this sub forums. It was great back in the days when it was normal to have two pages of sketches per topic! Its good keep motivated to improve when you see others getting better all the time. Gotta keep painting so you wont fall far behind hehe..

Thats one reason im making now everyday something, because I see work of one guy who was here 2006 - 2007 and was more or less same level i am now and few years later I see his work and they were awsome (that envy hehe)... and I had been too lazy to paint and study for those same years.

So cant make that mistake anymore!!

Old 01 January 2014   #11
Originally Posted by TheTaron: AH, I knew there was something I forgot! Pffff...
I think I'll do that from now on, too. Maybe that's something Robert should add to his little intro for each Sketch?

Thanks!

Yeah maybe we should add that. I'll PM Roberto tomorrow and between us we'll get this sucker moving and galleried! Speedpaints are brilliant art-practice, and feedback on your work is everything What is todays? I'm about to Facebook!

Old 01 January 2014   #12
Thanks, Buscat! I have a pretty good feeling we get this moving again.

Old 01 January 2014   #13
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread