|01 January 2014||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3501 45mn "Dessert Memories"
You have 45mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|01 January 2014||#2|
Join Date: Jan 2014
Hi Everybody and Happy New Year!
It's been years since I've been here, even had to register again, but when I saw this abandoned place of such historic value (Daily Sketch Forum), I couldn't resist to hook back up again. That and I'd wanted to invite you to come check out my new little pet-project painter "Verve". It's just a free little experimental fluid dynamics based painter that still has a long way to go, but it's already way too much fun and too curious to just keep it to myself...
Happy to be back,
Anyway, in honor of this forum and good memories, here's my 42min doodle with Verve...
|01 January 2014||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|