|08 August 2013||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3097 35 mn "The Green Queen"
"The Green Queen"You have 35 mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|08 August 2013||#2|
Alias: Clockwork Beetleportfolio
The green queen is a little known chess piece, because it's mostly used in guerrilla warfare. Secretive but violent, it is one of the board's more lethal pieces.
Got a little carried away - probably about 1.5 hours...
And at the 35 min mark:
|08 August 2013||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|