|07 July 2013||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3093 35 mn "The Purple Rose of Cairo"
"The Purple Rose of Cairo" You have 35 mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|08 August 2013||#6|
Lord of the postsportfolio
Join Date: Oct 2003
Thanks Daw I know how it is, I will usually check out the sketch thread in the morning and tell myself 'if I have time at the end of the day, I'll submit something' but that notion is usually nixed by a work deadline or something. Take it easy, Daw!
Hey stridiggio, I just saw yours now, great job!
|08 August 2013||#7|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|