|04-20-2013, 04:53 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3034 35mn "The last kiss"
"The last kiss"
You have 35mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|04-23-2013, 05:04 AM||#3|
Join Date: Oct 2004
Hey. Thought I'd jump in again after like...5 years of inactivity. I can always use the practice. Took this idea a little more along the morbid route...(more apparent in the finished version).
Finished ~90 min:
"Wherever there is a corpse, there the vultures will gather."
Last edited by ClausSimonsen : 05-01-2013 at 03:24 PM.
|04-23-2013, 11:53 PM||#5|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|