|04 April 2013||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3024 45mn "The Forest of Tears"
"The Forest of Tears"
You have 45mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|04 April 2013||#5|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Great concept Sazem!
I was starting with a similar idea (weeping statue in the forest) but in the end I tried to sketch a set of fallen logs and waterfall forming crying face. I'm not sure if I finally made it clear enough. But I fit in the limit, yay!
Last edited by elmo3d : 04 April 2013 at 06:19 PM.
|04 April 2013||#6|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Elmo I'm jealous, I really want to learn that style of painting.
Went as far as I could tried to make the mountain look like a giant crying but ended using up to much time in the design so I went with a mountain that had many waterfalls making it look like the mountain itself is crying and colors are not my strong areas so it took me longer to make everything fit right. 45mins
Last edited by MattU : 04 April 2013 at 11:54 PM.
|04 April 2013||#7|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|