|01-31-2013, 02:48 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS_DSF 2968 50 mn "A Dragon Named UGH"
"A Dragon Named UGH"
You have 50 mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|02-01-2013, 12:58 PM||#3|
Lord of the posts
I had problems with shadows.... came bit dull.. and not accurate i suppose and my laptop has really awful colors... when I see this work in other monitor they are totally different.
My digital sketchbook: Click here!
|02-01-2013, 08:14 PM||#4|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Used Photoshop this time/ 25 Mins
Haven't painted in photoshop much so this is fun practice. So glad they finally allow you to rotate the canvas around though I didn't use it this time.
|02-28-2013, 03:37 AM||#8|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|