|01 January 2013||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS_DSF 2954 45 mn "The Kingdom of Xanadu"
"The Kingdom of Xanadu
"Red Sonya's Last Stand" You have 45mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|01 January 2013||#4|
Lord of the postsportfolio
Join Date: Oct 2003
Agreed. Keep going with it Sazem. The Daily Sketch is a great outlet to stay committed and improve your sketching skills
|01 January 2013||#5|
Lord of the posts
Thank you guys! Really nice to hear positive feedback.
Actually my goal is to do as much as possible.. because when I started at 2006 I remember some guys who were at same level with me. Then I had few years that I didn`t do much, maybe because of the school... and now when I see those guys who kept painting.. they are amazing now (atleast in my eyes)...
So just keep painting and you will improve. Well, the most important is to enjoy while doing
This daily sketch place is definitely nice place to have. Big thank to RobertoOrtiz that he keeps this stuff going!
My digital sketchbook: Click here!
|01 January 2013||#7|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|