|11-02-2012, 02:13 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS_DSF 2908 44 mn "Forest Ruins"
"Forest Ruins "
You have 44 mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing.
|11-03-2012, 04:40 PM||#2|
Big fan of pictures
Colchester, United Kingdom
Join Date: Oct 2009
Sorry to be so self indulgent but I did a few:
Set of three - each one up to 45 minutes
Set of three - worked up
The second one (man under bridge) is my favourite
|11-05-2012, 01:32 AM||#3|
I've not posted a daily sketch for years! (probably because I haven't had a drawing tablet for years and drawing with a mouse is painful), but stumbled back upon the dailysketch forum by chance and had an hour to spare:
45min Inkscape & GIMP
|11-12-2012, 04:47 PM||#7|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|