|10-23-2012, 02:56 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS_DSF 2900 55 MN "Chinatown"
You have 55MN for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing.
|10-24-2012, 08:56 PM||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Town in china
instead for the normal thingy on this one I decided to go "crazy" and do a chinese village instead of a china town... And I used some color to.. Well tried to.
Time on this one was 25 minutes.
|10-25-2012, 08:53 PM||#4|
Join Date: Mar 2012
Considering China's crazy population i thought it would be cool to see what would happen if china kept its traditional architecture but incorporated it into skyscrapers. Most of my time went into setting up the damn perspective which i suck at. originally there was gonna be someone looking over the balcony edge in the lower left corner.
|10-25-2012, 09:59 PM||#5|
West London, United Kingdom
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chinatown 55 min and then I took it a little further:
|10-29-2012, 06:06 AM||#7|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Hi guys, one form me too
Took more than 2 hours. Not sure how it looked exactly at the time limit but the link is a stage at about 30-40 min. http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8310/chinatownstage.jpg
edit: those who know Chinese will lough at my Chinese signs but I was too lazy to bother using some reference from real signs
Last edited by Okzorg : 10-29-2012 at 06:09 AM.
|10-29-2012, 06:06 AM||#8|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|