Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Adam K Neill

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2004
Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Adam K Neill

Adam K Neill has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

03 March 2004
So I have this idea but I need to get some opinions first, to let me know if I'm out of line or not.....

An android who has always thought himself to be human discovers he's machine due to a system failure. He is so upset and distressed that he takes his life with a self inflicted shotgun blast to the head. resulting in a corpse with blood and computer components on the wall.

too far?
depending on feedback I will go with my "crime-scene photo" or I have a few other ideas.

Thanx

Last edited by AtomAton : 03 March 2004 at 02:35 AM.

03 March 2004
ok, so too dark i guess, I'm gonna shift gears and go less offensive, I dont want to hurt anyone. I'll keep the darker concepts to myself. Sketch will be uploaded tomorrow of new concept.

04 April 2004
Concept Sketch: persecuted

ok new concept, not to jump on the whole "Passion" wagon, but it can happen, see this is so the individual dosent die, they feel pain indefinatly, with their memories transfered into curcuitry.

04 April 2004
funny thing is, I dont plan on winning, Im just doing this for the hell of it, becuase I love CG art, Im really enjoying everyone elses entrys, some really creative people out there, and I reallly like how everyone is supportive and helpfull, anyways, Im gonna take this over the edge, and not worry bout offending anyone, cause very few will see my thread.

Just wonderin if I should start drawing more or if i should just start modeling....

Last edited by AtomAton : 04 April 2004 at 02:49 AM.

04 April 2004
actually this is kinda cool, its like my own jurnal on my little project,

personal log, day 3:
I have submitted a primal sketch on my lil concept, its of a robotic soul being crucified for his sins. I think I will produce some more sketches of how the evil souls who caused this to the individual will fullfill there sinister plan. they had to take a human whos "sins" were so bad that they needed retrobution in the form of pain, but pain that could kill a man would not be enough.

they must find a way to incorporate this sick mans flesh into everlasting metal and curcuitry. but its inmportant to keep the flesh. hemust know pain

04 April 2004
Hey man.

Nice concept, but if I were you, I would steer a little away from the religious, and put your robot into another recognisable pose....say Leonardo's Universal Man (The man in the circle/square).

And my advice to you is to carry on sketching! What are the details of your robots face, how does its organic parts mix with its metal parts? Etc etc etc...

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread