Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: AgentPrometheus

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2004
Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Marco Barrettara

Marco Barrettara has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

Last edited by AgentPrometheus : 03 March 2004 at 04:22 PM.

03 March 2004
If you read the rules it said that you must use your actual name.

>> Coming Soon: Adventure takes a whole new form... <<

03 March 2004
Quote: Originally posted by zero2zillion
If you read the rules it said that you must use your actual name.

Sorry, just corrected that.

03 March 2004
Concept Sketch: Head Concept

A sketch of a possible design for the head of my cybernetic organism. I'm pondering placing it in a desert environment. (Hence the cloth wrapped around the lower portion of its face) I wandered from a more thin and long head to a shorter stalkier shape. All-in-all I'm pretty satisfied with it. Do you think I should get rid of the funny cogwheels?

Last edited by AgentPrometheus : 03 March 2004 at 11:34 PM.

05 May 2004
Help somebody

Hi All,

I recently uploaded some WIP images and put them in my thread, but when i view it they are not there. However, they were when i first posted them! Any Suggestions? I have also made more than 6 posts, but they are not showing up. Help!?

I've reposted the images as you can see, and they show now, but I don't know what happened

Last edited by AgentPrometheus : 05 May 2004 at 03:06 AM.

05 May 2004
Modeling: Reposting the head modelling

I am reposting the head modelling because it showed up before but then dissappeared. So enjoy!

Comments would be greatly appreciated.

05 May 2004
Modeling: Head modelling repost 2

Reposting the next image.

05 May 2004
Modeling: reposted head modelling 3

Okay, last one to repost. Sorry to the site admins for the doubled up WIP images, but the first ones i put on are not in my thread anymore for some odd reason.

05 May 2004
Texturing: Texture possibilitis

I am debating using a kind of battle scar-type skin. I'm using a cellular bump map to make the small ridges in the skin.

05 May 2004
what about real name??

05 May 2004
Question Abou that...

There was some concern before because I didn't want to post my real name on the thread, so zero told me I had to, it's fixed now.

One another note, any comments about my ENTRY would be appreciated...

05 May 2004
Texturing: Head Texturing

Thinking of using this texture for the skin of the entire being. Tell me what you think!

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread