Pushelle, Hku64 (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2003   #61
She's GREAT! i simply love your style, i think you are the oriental Stahlberg.
One of the most detailed models i've ever seen.

w8ting for more.

CHEERS.

Old 10 October 2003   #62
Red face sketch

Thank you everybody~

Old 10 October 2003   #63
ahhh, your freehand sketch is not bad also, I know you've draw some comics , before entering the 3d industry.....

Old 10 October 2003   #64
Knees

Well I really love the pose and overal the entire character, but a few thing bother me..

In this pose the knees won't look like this, the patella and the band the goes over the patella under the skin would be visible. The Musculus Gastrocnemius don't know the englisch name ( the muscule at the back of the underleg ) would be a lil more pronounced because it's on tention. And to be honest the fingers look a lil like shit.

But as I said it are just lil things and the picture looks great

Old 10 October 2003   #65
c'mon man, show a wireframe!!!! please?

great sketches!!

Will

Old 10 October 2003   #66
Re: Character:"PuShelle"

<comment retracted>

Old 10 October 2003   #67
who cares, it looks great. hehe. beautiful work =)

Old 10 October 2003   #68
<comment retracked>

Old 10 October 2003   #69
Well I don't suppose everyone goes over other peoples models and automatically suggests they are paint overs, poser models, cut and paste jobs or stolen either. Perhaps the feet and hands were modelled seperately, that does not mean they are from poser or someone elses model; you could just ask instead of posting something accusatory.

Old 10 October 2003   #70
Impressive and amazing work, you have done an incredible work!

Old 10 October 2003   #71
Quote: Originally posted by Witchy
Well I don't suppose everyone goes over other peoples models and automatically suggests they are paint overs, poser models, cut and paste jobs or stolen either. Perhaps the feet and hands were modelled seperately, that does not mean they are from poser or someone elses model; you could just ask instead of posting something accusatory.

I'm basing my coments on what I see in the wireframe. I see an obvious seam on the ankles, I see the seam on the wrists covered. I see crappy fingers <comment retracted>

If this person did model the hands and feet themselves they didn't do a good job with the hands and it's not very hard to predict how many faces you will need to have a seamless connection between foot and ankle. You got 24 faces around the ankle.. then you need 24 faces aroud the top of the foot.. simple.. you just need to count.

Maybe everyone who's tongue is hanging out should ask permission first

Old 10 October 2003   #72
holy.....this must have taken months!!!! it's incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10 October 2003   #73
First and formost great job on nailing a good look and feel for her, I absolutly love her pose. The only thing that really stood out to me and I sat having to explain this to one of my students who showed me this image was the quality of the textureing.

Its been mentioned a couple of times so far but Ill just add my two cents. First is the amount of specularity on the chains, they come across as either haveing the consistency of a nerf ball or of plastic chains. Im assumeing you weren't going for either. I think just tweaking that and possibly adding some layers of filth to some of the objects would of added much more to the scene and look. Also if you know this ahead of time and dont want to spend the time to play with textures or lighting further, adjust the camera and try to get angle that will hide those flaws. I would of also tried showing more smaller images to get away with this too. Maybe one compositioned wallpaper with many small images would of hid alot of those too.

Over all really good work man and look forward to seeing more of your stuff posted.

Old 10 October 2003   #74
Unmatched seams are a bit odd for a model with this level of detail...especially if you are posting the mesh for criticism...er...em...i mean viewing :-)....but then again, maybe that's the way this guys mind works??? My work area is a mess too.

At the same time, why does it seem a lot of pro's are able to pick out a poser model/hand/foot/navel ...etc...etc ...anyway....

Personally, I have a nagging feeling that gmask's hat is a Poser prop model. :-)

Old 10 October 2003   #75
No nipples?

In the sketch you can see her nipples, in the final image the breasts look a little odd. The nipples are not seen or big enough, it just looks she has smooth boobs and nothing on them, kinda of odd.

Of course the rest, looks great, amazing work like everyone else says.

Thread Closed share thread