Pushelle, Hku64 (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2003
thats just so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's totaly like a final fantasy 8 chracter, just so amazing!!

dude, you HAVE to show a wireframe!!!

Cheers,

Wil

10 October 2003
There is a lot of stuff to be fixed here. Materials mostly but the overal impression is good. I prefer the small scale image because a lot of the flaws are invisible.

Visit my Gallery

My Teams Site

10 October 2003
Finally you are here hku64, nice new work, I like this character from the last picture, she is very cool...
Like Yuna eyes too

10 October 2003
GOOD: Great hair and fabric modeling & texturing.

Things that I could point out to help you:
1. Propotion - I understand that this is stylized character but even so, her legs are way too long for her body.

2. Deformation - again, her leg's deformation needs some more work; back of her tigh lost volume and I see that you tried to hide bad deforamtion on the knee with uhh.. string thingy but it's not working.

10 October 2003
the nipples are in the wrong place if thats them under the strap. But other than that.. Very nice.

10 October 2003
LOVE TO SEE WIREFRAME

Ony crit..is that her skin looks plastic like..no real warmth to her...
Anyway to push the envelope on the skin..I only ask this because I think you can do it and its a personal observation...its TOP NOTCH work.

10 October 2003
Hot.

10 October 2003
Holy Smoke !!! That's impressive !!!

10 October 2003
Hot babe ! Amazing, my new desktop image.

10 October 2003
First glance: cool.

But then:
1. Chains are too shining. First time i muddles them with some plastic wrap, especially with these fog and cloth at the bottom.
2. Nose of woman is very overbrighten.
3. No "depth" at the face at all. Eyes and face area at all are "flat", i don't know - by intention or not.

Overall impression: very good, but still need some work with light.

10 October 2003
Amazing work!

Of course I have a few comments though I agree with most crits about the textures and lighting, and also with ToFu on the legs, IMO the entire area below the waist looks a bit overscaled compared to the body. I also second the oppinion about the fingers, especially the curved finger on the left hand looks like a pipe bend, not like a natural finger joint. Same thing although less appearent on the right hand, also the joints are strangely done, so it looks like the fingers are 'fat', as there is a smooth transition between the finger segments. A little of the same affects the right arm, there's no 'wrinkles' in the skin, even though the arm is slightly bent.

Lastly, I'm not really sure what style it's supposed to be, mostly it looks realistic ( although overly perfect in the skind for example ), but the head makes me think of FF, like someone already said. Regardless, it's a great piece of art, keep up the good work

Thread Closed share thread