Fanatsy3d - Jeanna D'arc, Anatoliy (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2003
Nice man. I really like it. Good work.

02 February 2003
Nice "painted" look to it. I thought it was a 3D head that someone rendered for light reference and then did a lot of 2D/post work on in photo shop. I was amazed when I saw the screen snap shots and realized that it was mostly 3D texturing and lighting.

02 February 2003
Input

I like it very Joan of Arc. My only adivce would be that either her hands needs to be bigger or more likely the shackeles smaller since the current state it is she could easily slide her hand out of them.

02 February 2003
Really like the image and so does my wife

e-mail WRAITH WORKS R&D
Brain twisted by: 3D Studio Max R4.2, R5.0, Photoshop v7.1

02 February 2003
Thanks, the shackles (and another other elements) were made such specially Ė this is the symbol that it canít keep Jeanne.

Regards,
Anatoliy Meymuhin
http://anatoliy.epilogue.net

02 February 2003
well man I must say you have really done a good job, the fire effect is the max, the model is not bad, but there are still a few points where you should put your attention to
well at first I thought she was an ape, so that not a good point, I think it was because of the hair, it nice modelled but it has been washed too many times (as a matter of speaking) maybe make it "more" and "thicker", should do the trick.
The face needs some texturing, she looks too H&M Modelled in her face, and that doesn't fit with her perfectly textured hands, but are by themselves just that bit too long, the nails just too shiny.

and than I have a thought, what is that chain doing there, at that place?? is she like into sm? I like her even more now...

:airguitar :airguitar

01 January 2005
nice designing and cool

good luck

01 January 2005
great modeling, nice gesture!! i like the color, great modeling job, very impressive. look foward to seeing more. nice work.

07 July 2005
To be done with 3dmax4 it is a beautiful work.

07 July 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread