-The Chesterfield Project-, Benjamin Brosdau (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2009
I like this kind of 3d interiors. Beautiful work Tora_2097

08 August 2009
One word: wow! Awsome work.

08 August 2009
this is great work

My Web Site
www.ahmedmax.com

My Show Reel 2010
http://vimeo.com/11058725

08 August 2009
Dude you r freaking me out!very masterful!

08 August 2009
wHOOOWOOoohh...

you know how to use your hollydays

others are bored by photoreal work, but you crave for holydays to do some...NICE!!!
...this is not only technically brilliant, but your choice of pov's and crops shows a great sense for camerawork. every single pic is reading very well and leads the eye to where it must.

a masterpiece in every single aspect ...and a great scene!

...although this might not be the best time posting this haha
keep rockin' buddy

have a look @

My Forgotten Things

08 August 2009
Wow so full of detail. Amazing modeling great materials and phantastic render. Amazing work there. Keep it up!

Cheers

Silverwing

08 August 2009
Yo Bro, great image, although i think it looks more like a very good Vray render than a maxwell one. I personally dont like this kind of furniture, but for this image it fits awesome The close up of the vase is really a great image for its own if you hadn't had finfished the couch Really really cool.

08 August 2009
Now, that's what I'm talking about! Awesome as always, Benny! Enjoy your well-earned holiday.

08 August 2009
@troub: yes, 2D is kind of ruling for the moment. Maybe its time to shock the forum with some off the hook laminate renderings?? (insiderjoke don't even try to understand it, if you dont get it at first glance )

@destrega: dude how can you say that? what in your opinion makes it "nonmaxwellish"?
ah, well maybe its because the image lives mostly from the modeling and texturing alone.

@crush: ...have...to...render....argh.... No, really it's all good. Still have to think about something to keep my computer busy while I'm away though.

Thanks again @ everyone.

Benjamin

--->Link <---

08 August 2009
Maybe you are right bro regarding the texture and model aspect. One aspect could also be that you switched on the lights on a shiny day. The whole image looks kind of too good prepared as for a photo shoot in a studio than a just spontaneous photo. Each part of the image looks very real for its own, but together they dont look 100% real, only 99%. Thats why I dont get this hyper real feeling as in most of your maxwell kitchens. But of course this is not intended to sound bad, the image is awesome, dont get me wrong
Would be great if you could make a render only using a camera flashlight at night, I bet this would look hyper real then

So happy holidays bro - expect to see the finished Warhammer master piece then hehe (Maybe I better post it in the 2D section, better chances there )

See ya

08 August 2009
awsome. the highlight for me is the couch's shader. very nicely done with the dark accents on the grooves and edges.

08 August 2009
This is one of the most bad ass photo realistic renders ive seen in a long time. Beautiful textures, shaders and lighting. Everything... arg I'm drooling here... The models look wonderful too. That picture frame is beautiful, but that couch is... sexy, I don't know how else to put it. It looks perfect. What was the render time on that?

08 August 2009
Thumbs up Great work

You never know what's real nowadays. Geezzz....good stuff!

08 August 2009
That´s STUNNING! Excellent in every way!
Kudos to you and the whole Pure team

08 August 2009
Thumbs up

This is stunning work! Very realistic!

Thread Closed share thread