Dustin Lizard, Mobra (3D), (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2003
well done!!

best regards,

07 July 2003
Thumbs down

VERY GOOD !!!!!

07 July 2003
Logos, links and discretion

I like the clothes detail and the funny expression of the face, but the 'logos', 'links', 'signatures' and that lot of text around the image are a little bit annoying. Remove it! put it discreetly at the bottom of the image. What about?
:shame:

07 July 2003
lol That looks like Bush ready for action on Iraq!

Tá fixe ó meu!

07 July 2003
So many replies!! Thans a lot!!

Vinicius... I agree about the letterings interferences!! Idid not have much time for doin a good text layout, but i will tyr it! Any suggestion?

Goro... I ve start to set him up.. Sonnly I intend to animate him! Thanks!

webfox ...I see... I think thats really you, or a Max trouble, cause the character and road texturizing and modeling are from 3d soft render aspect... I will post a shot screen of max view port the scene . Ok?! Anyway.. thanks for your c!!

Elio Jr!! My great pall!! Thanks for your comments!! I really spend too much time in texturizing.. I have Texturize and light the scene whit just a few hours!! The contest dead line was closing!!

Reptor!! Desistir?? Na boa.. sem hipocrisia.. Esse contest deve ir pra vc... Mas o q importa é competir... É nada.. Snif..Ganhar é muito melhor!!! Mas é isso aí.. Boa sorte pra vc!!

cgwolf ... Hum... Very well noticed! Thanx!

BLOG

Available for Freelance Work

07 July 2003
Madness, madness, madness

Is great, creativity...

Post the scretch here all will go like.buttrock:

and the other users visit our contest..

www.3donline.com.br

enter in forum

you are welcome!!

Bye and Congratulations!!:

07 July 2003
Fala meu fiiiiiiiii!!!! Tenho certeza que este será o primeiro de vários destaques!!!! (se bem que no 3d4all foi simultâneo com este aqui né? heheheh)

Congratulations for your inspirational work! Very well done and with your beautiful style

07 July 2003
Talking

Grande Mobra , muito bem feito o seu personagem , e parabéns pelo destaque aquí no forum . Espero que tenha uma boa colocação no contest da 3D On line .

Brasil neles meu kmarada !!!!

Se tive de bobeira dá uma olhada no meu post aquí na CG talk :

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.ph...7598#post587598
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
http://vimeo.com/18797985

07 July 2003
Hey brazoocas!!

Galera esperta!! Valeu pelos replies! Antropus!! You Bastard! Your works has have inspirated me a lot (sorry about my english!)!! Thanks for your replies!

BLOG

07 July 2003
THe stylization of the character is what grab me the most, he could use some more texture work, but the character himself has alot of character, I dig it! Well done

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Great work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame - which you are now placed

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud

07 July 2003
Quote: You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Great work!

Hi lildragon!

I get no words to thanks this amazing award!! I am to glad about it!
Thats is a terrific opotunity!! Really thanks!!!

About the character textures.. hehe.. I still working on it! I haven´t spend more time than a week on it, cause the contest dead line come close!!

Very thanks to all!!!

BLOG

07 July 2003
Hey Mobra. You Deserve it Man ! You really don't need prizes for have sure about your talent. But the CGTalk Award, is very cool, and you we are happy to heard about this very good news. :)

I hope to see you between the 3 winners of the 3DOnline Contest . :)

You very talented guy. We all have proud to see you showing your skills to the world. :)

Keep the very good work, and let's prepare ourselves to the next (Lipsync) contest. :)
CLOTH FISH
VolksWagen Ads

07 July 2003
Quote: Originally posted by 3donline
Hey Mobra. You Deserve it Man ! You really don't need prizes for have sure about your talent. But the CGTalk Award, is very cool, and you we are happy to heard about this very good news.

I hope to see you between the 3 winners of the 3DOnline Contest .

You very talented guy. We all have proud to see you showing your skills to the world.

Keep the very good work, and let's prepare ourselves to the next (Lipsync) contest.

Hi 3donline! (Marcelo)

I would like to thank for your comments! I am shure that is my obligation to share and own you part of this prize. You know that 3donline is one of the most helpfull foruns for brazilian newbies or even the expert ones!! I really really hope to be one of theses three winners to!!!! For this next (lip sync) contest... be shure that I will keep all my efforts to envolve this to!!

Very thanks my buddy!!

And thanks to all guys that replies this thread!

BLOG

Thread Closed share thread