Nephirim, Bang Sanghyun (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2003   #61
This modle is BEAUTIFUL!!! You don't get to see characters this good everyday. Do you still have the low-poly version? I would be very interested in seeing it.

Old 05 May 2003   #62
Very nice modelling...I really like her body, Face is pretty well done though anatomically not correct...Main thing that instantly pops out to me as being fishy are her bracelets...Even the slightest discrepancy to reality can pull the viewer straight outta the image and make them start asking questions...

Old 05 May 2003   #63
niice

This is really really niec and all, you know, i dig the clothes alot and yeah... dope model.. but man.. THOSE TOENAILS ARE NOT COOL MAN.

slick work :airguitar ...its just, those toenails are disturbing :thumbsdow

Old 05 May 2003   #64
I think the toenails are a wicked cool touch.
The bow could use that notch to add some realism but doesnt make it any less amazing. You already know about the bracelets. She is an elvish so one can pitch anatomical rules right out the window. The materials ARE AMAZING!!!
The flesh is EVEN MORE AMAZING!!! :xtreme: I love how you can see a slight fuzz. OMG she is so soft... *stops while ahead*

Old 05 May 2003   #65
Edited after I took a second look!

Nice work, I love the textures! Here's my crit:

The ears totally bother me, they look fake compared to the rest of her which looks real, that could be just because I never liked that style of ears for elves ( I will photoshop them out when I make it my desktop ). Second the arms in the second pick. It seems to me that you should be able to see more of her deltoid on the arm that is up in the air. Also the braclet on her arm is totally unrealisticly positioned. I mean put a loose braclet on your arm, then move your hand from your side up to your breast. The braclet should slide down to the middle of your forearm, it wouldn't stay at your wrist. As for the bow, if I had done that I would just say that it is a enchanted bow that doesn't need to be restrung . I think it rocks!

Finaly, In the last pic I think it would look cooler if she was looking in the direction she is aiming, but that's just my opinion. The toes, I think that can be subjective, maybe in her culture they are ok?

Old 05 May 2003   #66
Holy crapd00d!! Damn thats onefine piece of modelling work!! i just love her!! awesome model awesome renders!!

Old 05 May 2003   #67
*drooooL...* the flaming h0tnesssssss..... *groggles*

ears, toes, and bracelets, their peculiarities I believe are part of the whole elfish theme .... she's not human, she's elf. =D So perfect in ever single way.....

Old 05 May 2003   #68
I'm just gonna make a print-out of the second picture and take it with me into the toilet where the lighting is much better!

Old 05 May 2003   #69

"3D is fun, Writing is life..."

Old 05 May 2003   #70
wow, stunning work!!!

Old 05 May 2003   #71
Love the texturing. Just another small comment from an archer, when drawing back a bow three fingers are used because of the stress from the weight of the bow the string is also not positioned in the crease of the fingers but rather on the tips (much like squeezing the trigger of a gun) this prevents the string from handing up creating a more accurate shot.

Old 05 May 2003   #72
Ignore Floyd Kurio - If Rambo didn't have to mess around with "3-finger-tips" then neither should you!

And lets face it, Rambo is as realistic as you can get!

( just kidding, Floyd is right... )

Old 05 May 2003   #73
Very beautiful, very inspiring!

Old 05 May 2003   #74
너무 예뻐요...;ㅅ;

대단하십니다!

:xtreme: :xtreme: :xtreme: :xtreme: :xtreme:

...Yea really.

Old 05 May 2003   #75
Intro...... YEAH!
:airguitar

Bang sanghyun dude you Owsome!

I love her design and The outfit is just kickin, I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your work

Thread Closed share thread