Kingfisher Cockpit, A.baldasseroni (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2003   #46
Great, great job as usual. The only thing I don't like very much is the baseball, but for the rest... drool!
I love the way you put light in your scenes... please explain how you do it!

Old 04 April 2003   #47
Quote:
Originally posted by lildragon
Everytime I see a post by you here in the gallery I know it's something to do with this awesome project you're working on. Just like the med truck your attention to detail and aging is really impressive. I'm not sure about all the plane type talk but I know what I see here is stellar. One thing, how the heck is that baseball going to stay put during barrel rolls and such?

Please be sure to enter this into Expose http://www.cgtalk.com/expose you definitely have a chance

salud

Thanks LilDragon, i'm really honoured once again of being part of CGTalk gallery and i will submit something for sure to Expose , but i feel a bit embarassed because the models i submitted here are just a little (really micro) part of the Code Guardian project ,conceived and totally developed by a single man army who is Marco Spitoni.Me and other two artist are just giving our little modelling contribution, but everything else (the most part) of the things you can see in the trailer , (here's his latest one :

http://www.cee-gee.net/Movies/Downl...railer_DivX.avi

are totally modelled, textured and animated by Marco.So it's a sort of "reflected" popularity , but of course i'm glad about people liking my models(decontextualized), nobody dislikes compliments.
Just wanted to point this to avoid mistakes and to not take undeserved credits

Thanks again!

X William Guile : Grazie dei complimenti, riguardo la pallina da baseball vedra' Marco cosa fare (come sempre)

Personal portfolio

Facebook page

Character modeling for production DVD

Old 04 April 2003   #48
Too modest... as always.

Ale is a very humble person, altought he proves everytime his impressive skills.
This makes him an excellent workmate, and again, it's a real pleasure to have the chance to work with him.

Old 04 April 2003   #49
Wink good job

I like your artwork very much.
I have to tell u good job.

Old 04 April 2003   #50
Eklettica

Veramente ottimo Ale! Complimenti.
Mamma mia ragazzi, com'e bella.

Automobili @ www.autografica.com

Old 05 May 2003   #51
Jo jsi fakt hodne dobrej. P.S. Opravdu nemam rad, kdyz nekdo pise svym rodnym jazykem, .. tomu pak asi vsichni rozumi, ze ?

on-line portfolio

Old 05 May 2003   #52
Great job here, keep post up more.:airguitar

Old 05 May 2003   #53
Very nice! I have seen lots of really cool stuff coming from 3ds MAX lately.

Old 01 January 2006   #54
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread