Kingfisher Cockpit, A.baldasseroni (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2003
really nice work l love the plane interior.........only one thing look wierd is the specular of metal and plastic and leather stuff maybe oyu have to check those thing exeptthat amzing

04 April 2003
Alessandro is a member of a crew of 4 artists.
I'm the lead artist and owner of the project, but I'm mostly working on "Code Guardian" by myself.

The other artists, including Alessandro (yes he did the truck, cranes and other stuff), are creating human characters, vehicles, ect.
This time I needed much more material and help than my previous project "The Hunt", on which I worked almost all by myself. Organic characters were created and animated by Giovanni Bianchin, another member of the actual project crew.

Cheers

04 April 2003
Lightbulb

Ale: great work as usual, unbelievable love for details and great accuracy in the modeling process, you'd deserve 10 stars if it was possible, i hope 5 is enough

Marco CEE-GEE: ottimo lavoro finora, spero di vedere il lavoro finito il pił presto possibile

04 April 2003
Jabba dabba du!! That is great stuff man
I like the detail, but where is the rest of it?

ostov

04 April 2003
amazing job, only crit, glass is invisable in the 3d crit, mabey some dirt or glare or somthing, there are no refletions what so ever. keep it up, amazing work.

chaos

see my WIP character, C&C please! -----> Click to see my character, Tweet

04 April 2003
really kool... but maybe some things in the cockpit are too clean compared to the exterior.... excuse my english... but it's great...

04 April 2003
Looks pretty darn good. Like Hades said it looks like you are missing specular maps. The spec hilight is too strong and perfect.

Quite a modeling accomplishment. Keep up the good work.

-jscott

04 April 2003
very detailed model! bravo!

04 April 2003
Absolute top notch !!! And very original too. Is there a complete model or just the cockpit ?

04 April 2003
Red face

Love it.

|| EDIT ||

Hmmm.... I could have cried when I saw the Trailer... WHY OH WHY!?!?! Do we waste such good work on silly ideas with bad animation??? Sigh. I think the animator should do some more research on how planes fly... especially the King Fisher. Oh well... whatever floats your boat.

04 April 2003
jeez the level of detail in this is great, awesome texturing and everything. how long did this take to render? anyways great work, teaser looks awesome..

04 April 2003
Mmm... you and Marco are kicking butt on this project. I like the materials alot... the "cracked leather" around the dash, the rusty rudder peddles, the rust scratched worn paint job, the little extras like the photo of the wife and the bassball. The detailing is amazing too.

Excellent... anybody nitpicks slap em.

04 April 2003
Woah, how many nice replies! thanks for the comments and for the first page too

Here`s a couple of wires :

Thanks in special way to Marco Spitoni, for all the source material (textures, reference pics and model) he gave me, hope he will find time to post his wonderful Corsair cockpit (do u listen me? ) because it has been a great source of inspiration for me.
And here`s the complete Kingfisher model done by Giovanni Bianchin,the "historic consultant" :P

The whole model took about three months to be finished, and it tooks about 6 minutes to render...

cheers, Ale

Personal portfolio

Facebook page

Character modeling for production DVD

04 April 2003
What's up with the odd looking baseball in the left hand corner of the cock pit? Why does it look all smashed and such? Other wise it looks great!!

Thread Closed share thread