Porsche Boxster, Lunetistu' (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2003   #1
porsche boxter / photorealism

3dsmax 5, box modeling, background pictures, and rendered with v-ray (hdri maps used). Hope you like it, I will post some renders of the model later.

Old 04 April 2003   #2
Beautiful, great work

one small detaill, I don't see the tire tracks in the sand at that beach picture?

A car can't fly...you know
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you

Old 04 April 2003   #3
it dont get any more real than that. its so beautiful. I have no words.

Old 04 April 2003   #4

Old 04 April 2003   #5
wow that's very nice !
only critiques would be the tires being a bit too clean and too black and not sure but it looks like the front left wheel is missing... am i wrong ?
nice job anyway

Old 04 April 2003   #6
Perfect.
Just plain perfect!

Old 04 April 2003   #7
this so unbeleivable. Yeah as someone mentionded before the tires is what gave it away. just add a little dirt and this is as real as you can get. Lovely work.

As a man once said to me:

"You can never get rich in the pocket, only in the heart. "

Old 04 April 2003   #8
that red one is incredibly realistic

nice work

Old 04 April 2003   #9
I love them all, the only crit i have is that the 1st one looks like a front bumper from a 911 twin turbo back in the day. a little to points and maybe put the underside grills under the bumper, and yeah dirty the wheels up and you got yourself a picture perfect model

BTW the 2nd one I am looking at it and i love it but there is something wrong with the color or something. And I cant pick it OUT please help me point this out guys. I think it might be how the light is hitting the window i dont know

Its one of those things thats hard to find whats wrong because its so beautifull o_O

My favorite models by far though :airguitar

Old 04 April 2003   #10
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a wireframe man!
Great job....even though it looks perfect....too perfect can sometimes give away the CG factor in the piece....you know .... a little bit of dirt on the bottom of the doors (by the front wheels) and the tires themselves need to have some type of cleanness imperfections, if not, they need to have the brand new tire marks...they're usualy red and blue lines comming across the tires....but that doesn't belong in the piece anyway if you are to have the car in open environments where somebody must have driven it there.....oh.....and also you may want to bleed some of the color to the floor (note how the car in the back in the parking still bleeds some of its blue to the floor).....Again....good job....keep it up up

Old 04 April 2003   #11
this is great the only crit (otherwise of what was mentioned) is the seats lack the quality of the rest of the piece... Still this is amazing:airguitar

Old 04 April 2003   #12
All points taken into consideration. i will put some tire marks on the sand, some dirt on the tires, the front left tire on the first image, and of curse, the driver in the driverless speeding car .
But that tomorrow, I have to get some sleep now...

Old 04 April 2003   #13
box modeling ?? wow awesome work ! do you know of any tutorials in box modeling that helped you become so good in modeling in this style ??

Old 04 April 2003   #14
amazing work, the fact that it is cg amazes me. Nothing more to say other than good work,

Old 04 April 2003   #15
VERY good work! The only thing that is funny is that the tire tred looks funny. Other than that, excellent!

Gallery Pages
SFS Forum is here. 2MB attachments are allowed on these forums.
SFS Gallery is here. 50MB free display space for your artwork.

Thread Closed share thread