Leguan Scenne, Spotlamp (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2003
awesome job man, i used to own an iguana, but he died a while back (although most vets say he lived a long life for an iguana). At first i thought that you were going to model an iguana off that picture you posted, then i realized that was your iguana! Great job man.

02 February 2003
lookin good... Is it rigged?

02 February 2003
Incredibly realistic piece of art. I showed it to a friend who isn't into graphics and he thought it was a photograph

02 February 2003
are you using Maya bulit in renderer? TELL ME THA TRUTH

02 February 2003
Incredible! Some good crits were brought fourth in regards to the model, most are nitpicking, and you know when that happens the art in question is dang good . I love everything about it, the look (albeit a bit different, which is all good IMO) and the render especially, wow MR? The only thing that I would change is the size of the filmgrain

I really would love to see some other angles and a wire shot though

With that said

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Keep rocking!.

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame - which you are now placed

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com for the .psd file

salud

02 February 2003
Send me a higher res also

salud

02 February 2003
Szia!
Hát gratula!!! Itt 5 csillagot kapni kb annyi mint egy fél Oscar díj A Choice Award-ról nem is beszélve

Látod csak megérte felrakni.

üdv rode

02 February 2003
PScreen

Hy!

This picture was made before the rendering

Rendering MentalRay and Maya def. render.
Compositing AfterEffects

02 February 2003
Niiice!
For my part I just love that it doesn't look CG-ish, if your going to do a still shot there's no excuse not to have it exploit every trick possible for a nice image, and this one does

02 February 2003
I don't think there is any problem with its size, excellent work. i'll keep waiting to see more new cool work!!!

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread