Pont Peinture, Aldalorn (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2003   #31
why were they deleted kirt? not having a go, its just hteres no explanation. ta

Old 01 January 2003   #32
yeah bruce ! well done ! ;-)

Old 01 January 2003   #33
Sorry, I guess I'm having an off day. Here's why the images were removed from this thread ...
Quote: * One attachment per thread, updates after comments is fine but use a link please, and if you want to, with [img] tags around it.
* Do NOT post large amounts of artwork at the same time. CGtalk.com is not your portfolio.
I had just removed images from another post (different member) and I felt that I should be consistant for all posts. So, I did the same here. Simple as that.

Then I realized that this was a front page feature. Stupid me. Now everyone knows I'm a dolt. Weeeeeeee.

OK ... I'm human, I make mistakes. I recognize that and said I'm sorry. Can we now go back to admiring this fine art and I'll remember to check the front page before being the iron handed Moderator that I am.

Aldalorn, welcome to CGTalk! Things aren't usually this chaotic. Blame it on the new guy. I love your illustrations and hope that you continue to post more of your matte paintings here (within the forum rules though).

Old 01 January 2003   #34
Sure!

Thanks !

I love these smileys

Old 01 January 2003   #35
Well done!

Old 01 January 2003   #36

Hello!

The paintings are so refreshing and so nice. NO attitude just as it is. Nice study of something that's so plain but at the same time poetic. It makes me really appreciate the simple and ordinary things in life that's overlooked because of daily hulabaloo.

The two paintings reminds me of the days when I was just a fine art student at Pratt Institute. I wish I could live and just paint.

Thanks for the posts.

Merci,

Ed--

www.edleeart.com

Old 01 January 2003   #37
just outstanding

Old 01 January 2003   #38
Thank you !

Thank you for all!

Old 01 January 2003   #39
Talking

la Promesse powaa !!

Old 01 January 2003   #40
Rules are ment to be followed, but sometimes in some cases rules should be stretched!

But anyway, we love you anyway Kirt, I can't say that anyone can do a better job at being a moderator than you in here!!

NOW POST THAT MATTE PAINTING AGAIN!! I'm getting nuts, I want to feed my eyes upon it!

Aldalorn - you are VERY talented, I love your stuff! *psst now post that matte painting again*

Old 01 January 2003   #41
comme vous etes fort!
j'adore ce que vous faites..
vous voulez bien travaillé avec moi.

tchook

Old 01 January 2003   #42
wow great stuff i love the roads!!

Old 01 January 2003   #43
Quote: Originally posted by SubDimension
NOW POST THAT MATTE PAINTING AGAIN!! I'm getting nuts, I want to feed my eyes upon it!
The illustrations have been reposted in new threads by Aldalorn. See the first page of this thread for links to the images.

Old 01 January 2003   #44
excellent! The past few weeks I've seen some incredible mattes come through this forum, and yours is right up there. Nice compositon and attention to detail.

You have received the CGtalk choice award . Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Congrats again.

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame - when it becomes available

P.S. if you need a different background, please send me a PM with the RGB values.

salud

Old 01 January 2003   #45
Thx!

Thank you very much !

Thread Closed share thread