Great White, Andrea Bertaccini (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2006
As someone who does a lot of scuba diving with sharks I can say this is very real.
I love it. It's my new wallpaper.

04 April 2006
wow!

awestruck man! really really cool.

i love the difference between the above water and the under water, brilliantly ececuted.

04 April 2006
lighting and water looks fantastic!

04 April 2006
great pic, but i can't help but feel like i'm at sea world looking at Shamoo (with the underwater light rays illuminating his underside).

04 April 2006
how do you create thelight rays with combustion, and that pices of elements underwater
i usedto createthem in 3ds max with particles but your solutions seams to be best

04 April 2006
Awesome Great White. Well Done on the water, something about the pose that just isn't sitting right, maybe if there was a something above the surface to justify why his heads out of the water, never the less a Great Job!

04 April 2006
Absolutely beautiful...there is nothing wrong with it...it is perfect as it is...wekk done...

04 April 2006
congrats for front page!great reailsm...will be better with a leg in his jaws just kidding 5 stars from me

04 April 2006
Glad this got frontpage - its a really beautiful, crisp and vivid image. Excellent work.

04 April 2006
definately one of my favs , awesome work.

04 April 2006
Very nice render man!

from me

04 April 2006
Great work!!!
facciamo vedere che anche in Italia ci sono Artisti con l'A maiuscola

04 April 2006
Thumbs up

Great work! The colors are great and I think you really achieved the things that you set out to do. I want to know how you made this all happened. The water effects are amazing.

I have one suggestion, the size of the shark doesn't show. I thought it was a smaller shark than a great white before I read the title. The way to fix it I think is to have something in the picture that everyone knows the size of. But I like the pitcure as it is, and I don't think you should change anything but maybe in your next scene white this spectacular shark.

five stars from me too.

04 April 2006
simply great... i realy like the rendering and lightning, 5 stars

04 April 2006
haha, I remember modelling a shark in the "intro to 3d course" using box modeling!
It wasn't nearly as cool as this one! great work! I love the detailing on the nose! very nice

Thread Closed share thread