Inter-dimensional Predator, Greg Petchkovsky (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2006   #31
This looks disgustingly fabulous.

Old 02 February 2006   #32
Wow wow wow! What i like the most is the expression you managed to give to that creature.. Render is so realistic.great job. 5 stars for originality and the amazing quality of the render.

Old 02 February 2006   #33
really beautiful !

Old 02 February 2006   #34
this work is amazing !!

A masterpiece.

Old 02 February 2006   #35
Five stars seem inadequate for such a work. I'm totally bowled over by the charismatic expression - a playful mix of humour and wisdom. So real, so wonderful.

Old 02 February 2006   #36
Just fantastic work! You really achieved incredible results with your skin. Pieces like this really make me excited to learn more. Great job.

Old 02 February 2006   #37
Hi man, it's nice to see you finish off this character i like final render a lot

Old 02 February 2006   #38
ok, i'll captura an alien prdator and take its photographs and post here as i created it. i think that's what you did too....

kidding.

it's a masterpiece and should be shown in cg art classes as a lesson.

just one thing, it doesn't look strong.if it's a predator it should look strong...and it looks old.

Old 02 February 2006   #39
Great! Absolutley stunning !

Old 02 February 2006   #40
Creepy real! Awsome skin texturing and the skewer with beeds look natural and realistic.

Very well done!

Old 02 February 2006   #41
I would be surprised if they give you another CG choice award, dude. Everything is great. SSS, texture and details are groundbreaking.

great work.

Old 02 February 2006   #42
This is the most amazing character i have ever seen, the SSS is just espectacular, so realistic, so detailed, man you are awesome, 5 stars for sure.

P.D. i put it on my desktop screen

Old 02 February 2006   #43
Wow, I'm totally blown away by the positive response I've gotten from this image. Thanks very much, it makes me inspired to do some more personal work (anyone up for another mini-challenge?).
I should mention that I'm welcome to crits as well, I was going to submit the image to expose, but I might make some small adjustments first.

I tried a cloudy sky/landscape in the background as a test and the odd thing I found is that it lost a lot of impact, & became a much more standard sci-fi illustartion. I think that seeing a monster against a studio lighting type white background actually adds to it, because its more unexpected.

Now I'm just waiting for m@ to come up with a more finished still of his creature.

Old 02 February 2006   #44
ahh fantastic!, so glad your going with this model!, looks brilliant!!!

The challenge between you and "M@" (i think) was an awsome read/view many months ago

wooo! your an aussie aswell

Great stuff!

Old 02 February 2006   #45
m@ might as well pack it in -we have a winner!

i think the background compliments the piece/character in every way...

Thread Closed share thread