People's Car (vw Beetle), Blasphemy3_d (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2002   #61
Quality stuff! Keep it up!

Old 11 November 2002   #62
ok wait...we're did you say the car was again, is it behind that real car, I can't see it

good work m8

":(FIRST POST):"

Obedient Studios

Old 11 November 2002   #63
very nice. i like the details in the environment. i have a crit that has probably already been covered. im too lazy to look through all the posts. the car is perfect, too perfect, which is what gives it away for me. i think it needs a little dirt, rust and gunk. not too much, just enough to show that its condition has been affected by the environment. maybe a few leaves have collected in the nooks and crannies of the car.

Old 11 November 2002   #64
In reference to these last pics, this technique about showing a wireframing over the actual mesh too... how is it done exactly? I've found a way, but I'm not sure its the "correct" one. I simply dublicate every object and scale it a few units larger (VERY few) than the mesh, and assing a wireframe mat to it. Is this the right way?

Carl

Old 11 November 2002   #65
"tecs"

Hi again

Well, first of all I want answer i11uzion who ask about some "tricks" or post-process to the pics.

There is no post process in the scenes of my web. I only make verifications to ensure I have taken care about colors, contrast and bright. Sometimes I increase the contrast or decrease saturations, for example, but nothing else.

You askes me about the house scene. This scene is rendered with Final Render.

The VW is rendered with Brazil RS.

About the wire scene... well I don´t know how is the best way of making some like this. I work with 3Ds MAX and what I did Was Clone the object and apply a mate shadow material.....

sigestions are wellcome!!!

Thanks for the comments!!!

Old 11 November 2002   #66
okay, thanks for answering... Just looks so cool, thought you had some fancy Photoshop trick, or magic, or something :P

Old 11 November 2002   #67
Thumbs down

Nevermind the car, your street along is very nice, very detail.

Old 11 November 2002   #68
Exclamation YEAH!

Good Job! If anyone thinks this is not photorealistic...they need glasses! Keep it going.
Peace!
robot9000
:airguitar :airguitar :airguitar

Old 11 November 2002   #69
Great environment, love that ground textures. Something no one said: the car is too shiny, a little bit of dirt would make more realistic :P

( ¿¿¿Has visto algun 600 tan limpio en España??? no lo creo...
No haya otra acera igual en todo el mundo, ha sido como mirar por la ventana de casa...Has sabido crear ambientes geniales, igual de asombrosas todas las escenas de la web.

Great work.

Old 11 November 2002   #70
Talking

So beautiful!!!This is the best one I have ever seen.I like it .
And could you write a tuition?

Old 11 November 2002   #71
Cheny CG: People don't usually make tutorials on a scene THIS extensive... And its tutorial, not tuition

Carl

Old 11 November 2002   #72
Only wanto tosay thanks all for the interest and comments that the Pic has generated.

About the tuto request, well, maybe, when I get my Web completlly functional I write a tut unless how to make a real looking street.

Thanks again

Old 11 November 2002   #73
I found a mistake, the headlight has a purple reflection. Not very likely. Muah-ha-ha.

Kidding,
Awesome work.
(Two of the guys over here didn't belive it was 3D...)

Erik

Old 11 November 2002   #74
Damn, erikals! I wish you hadn't said that! Now its really bugging me!
I see it though, Blasphemy 3D, how come that happened?

Carl

Old 11 November 2002   #75
Very nice work although again it looks as if you have washed out the roof. Although it took mer a sec to figure out if you had composited the bug on a real road. And man you work fast!!!!!

Thread Closed share thread