Character - Ina, Olivier Ponsonnet (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2005
Character - Ina, Olivier Ponsonnet (3D)

Title: Character - Ina
Name: Olivier Ponsonnet
Software: 3ds max

Hi,
Here is waht I did as I was waiting for the contest results ;). At the beginning It was just a face made to test 3dsmax SSS but I finally chose to complete it and tryed to make a beautiful face. I've used 3dsmax and a slight color balance. Hairs are polys hairs and the scene is lit by 1 area light plus 1 blue back light. I've used mental ray render with final gather. Hop you'll like it.

>> Hi resolution image <<

07 July 2005
Wow - thats really all I can say - great job 5*'s for me

07 July 2005
This is absolutely fantastic. My only possible crit would be that she seems to be looking through the camera instead of at it...like her eyes are slightly too parallel but that's only preference and doesn't take away from the overall image at all.

Excellent job

07 July 2005
Thumbs up Amazing

Looks amazing to say the least. Beautiful texturing, lighting and modeling. Wire frame would be cool. 5 stars.

07 July 2005
absolument genial

07 July 2005
wooooooooooooooooooowww~
Beautiful girl
Great work!

07 July 2005
5 stars! totally!

"animal"

07 July 2005
Amazing work man! 5*

07 July 2005
Hey man, i think you just have a new record: 2 images plugged on the front page at the same time, be proud of it, great job

[plugged on the front page]

07 July 2005
excellent work reiv, i love it.. very nice skin texture/lighting.. 5 stars from me.. could we see a wire plz? see ya! btw.. good job for the MaS challenge, u were in my top 5 image.. nice to see that u finished in the top 5.

07 July 2005
your work is so amazing, i'm blown away by the quality everytime, the eyes are very expressive. Du u have any tricks for realistic eyes? they seem very moist, especially in the tear ducts. Is it all in the spec map? Thanks for sharing this image with us

www.pierrebourgeot.com

Follow the null and you will find the answer...

07 July 2005
Talking

Quality....

Love the eyes

07 July 2005
Red face

Just magnificent...

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

07 July 2005
Excellent work!! Really love your skin texture.. and yea.. 2 on the front page... you have to be happy about that ^^ btw why don't you include links to your site?

Reiv's site http://re1v.free.fr/
(is that ok?)

07 July 2005
Thumbs up

What a great work. I am amazed whit the quality and texturing. I just started working in 3D max so when I took a look at your work I almost fainted Thenks for this work its a masterpiece. Sory for the mistaks i and my English.

Thread Closed share thread