Semi Futuristic Car Design, Spirit2029 (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2002   #61
JUST AMAIZING....

Old 11 November 2002   #62
Re: update

Now who would dare to powerslide like that with such car, shame on you

Old 11 November 2002   #63
Lovely, only a few things that I think that I should point out. On the last render you presented upon us (the one with the powerslide) the car looks like it is floating a bit, maybe a repostioning of the light? Other than that the car is great. The interior needs a little texture. Other than that it is GREAT!

Old 11 November 2002   #64
Wooohooo! That car is just awesome!!!

I'm not that keen on the rounded shapes though, especially not the back of the car. I would like more of that aggressive look. The front wheel well is absolutely ka-schwing. But I guess it would just be too much work to make these changes, and unnecessary since the car looks fine the way it does.
But mainly I would reconsider the wind-shield (maybe too round at the top) and the back. It looks kind of cool as it is though.
The powerslide picture is really cool too, what I would like is for the wheels to steer the other way to pick up the slide (or whatever you call it). And I would like to see some kind of motion blur on the wheels to make them seem to spin.

But it really is a great model and I could do almost anything to be as good as you!
Good luck in the Peugeot contest!

Old 11 November 2002   #65
eeeeerrr well nice car

wow if that car exist i will work my ass off to buy that car. how many polys! looks smooth.

Old 11 November 2002   #66
wow

wow still going, umm thanx for all the comments.. I have kinda back burnered this one for now, starting a new short film project pased on masume shirows works. I will be putting up some threads and updating on that project as it proceeds.. The car may be cleaned up and finished a little more for my actuall final demo reel which should be done in about 6 months. This short im working on is going on it so thats the time reason. Anyways thanx for the replys and I am entering this in the peugeot design contest, so who knows, maybey it will be built. I think ill change the back end a bit for that though. If I do ill update here, so stay tunned

Spirit

Old 11 November 2002   #67
Wow I missed this when you first posted, I agree.... don't go for a photoreal render, I think the non PR goes with the car very well.

Old 11 November 2002   #68
Re: wow

Quote: Originally posted by Spirit2029
Anyways thanx for the replys and I am entering this in the peugeot design contest, so who knows, maybey it will be built. I think ill change the back end a bit for that though. If I do ill update here, so stay tunned

IMO you might have a good change in the peugeot contest cause peugeot's concept cars are really weird already (not in the bad way) just look at this link and scroll down.
maybe you should just make the front lights litle more like peugeotish, you know

Old 11 November 2002   #69
Thumbs down awesome dude !!!

hey spirit,

itz hard to find a flaw in a modeled futuristic car cuz there's no real model to compare it with. But this car looks AMAZING dude. if you ever get this prototype into production n if the top speed is 250+, give me a call or leave me a message on here and you might have a sale !
Good luck on your comic , dude !

cheers

Old 11 November 2002   #70
omg dude....I am SPEECHLESS i don't think i have ever seen a car modeled this well before....I dunno how you did it, but i would like to congratulate you....If i worked for peuget i would make ur car cause the look of the car makes it fell like a monster....it looks like a beast just ready to hit the open road and let the mother go free...I would like to get in contact with you...so can you please e-mail me at ha_rulez@hotmail.com

thanks

Old 11 November 2002   #71
wow over 5000

Over 5000 views wow!!!, this is definetley my most viewed piece. I think im going to have to do another render for you all, I've got some spare time tonight, ill see what I can do.. Thanx again for all your coments...

Spirit2029

Old 11 November 2002   #72
Oh yah anyone got a name for this damm thing, I cant even think straight about that anymore.. Been banging my head against the wall trying to come up with something original, but blahhh.... Anyways and name ideas would be great!!!

Spirit

Old 11 November 2002   #73
New Render

Okay here we go, just a quicky. That sounds bad.... Anyways just did a quick pose and render for you all to celebrate breaking the 5000 mark. Any sugestions, comments, whatever, welcome. I am looking for a name for the car, so suggest away..

Spirit2029

Old 11 November 2002   #74
I WANT this car!

Name suggestions:

Velocity
Agility
Vector
Elegance
Shadow
Prophecy
Hydra
Shinobi

You mentioned working on a 3d comic. Where can we find this?

- Me

www.sanhueza.com

Old 11 November 2002   #75
the comic

I havent posted anything on the comic yet, or my new futuristic short I have currently in the works.. I will start a thread for both fairly soon, and start a website in the next few months. sanhueza I did like your Shadow suggestion, Im putting it on my list. More suggestions would be greatly appreciated from everyone for the name. Anyways ill prollly do a few more updates over the next week, so stay tunned......

Spirit2029:xtreme: :xtreme:

Thread Closed share thread