Environment :the Station Constructs In The Lake, Weiwei Hua (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2005   #1
Environment :the Station Constructs In The Lake, Weiwei Hua (3D)

Title: Environment :the Station Constructs In The Lake
Name: Weiwei Hua
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay

The station constructs in the lake.Is a scene from my story,Is place which they meets.Hope your like this kind of tranquil feeling.Thanks

Old 06 June 2005   #2
Now THAT is one kind of a picture! I'm speachless. Just whow! I can't wait to see the full story. Keep up the great work!

Old 06 June 2005   #3
Thumbs up

beautiful image. really like the athmosphere and lighting. i want to see more pics like this.

Old 06 June 2005   #4
thanks your like

Old 06 June 2005   #5
other vue

Old 06 June 2005   #6
other vue02

Old 06 June 2005   #7
my web, www.weiweihua.com hope your like

Old 06 June 2005   #8
Man, you just don't stop! Excellent, as always. I would like to see you try something a little different, but what you've got going here is awesome anyway. Kind of like Myst meets Final Fantasy.

The train kind of caught me by surprise, because it's much closer to something from real life than what you usually do. That's not a bad thing, and it fits perfectly in the environment, but I guess I was expecting the sailboat/airship things you usually do. I would like to see some structures further in the background, but I guess that might cause some people to focus on the wrong parts of the scene.

My only crit is that the water seems a little rough to me, but then again I'm not really familiar with the physics of that type of thing.

Old 06 June 2005   #9
Originally Posted by slackjaw10: Man, you just don't stop! Excellent, as always. I would like to see you try something a little different, but what you've got going here is awesome anyway. Kind of like Myst meets Final Fantasy.

The train kind of caught me by surprise, because it's much closer to something from real life than what you usually do. That's not a bad thing, and it fits perfectly in the environment, but I guess I was expecting the sailboat/airship things you usually do. I would like to see some structures further in the background, but I guess that might cause some people to focus on the wrong parts of the scene.

My only crit is that the water seems a little rough to me, but then again I'm not really familiar with the physics of that type of thing.

Thanks you like my work , this time I want to change the style,
I used some old times the element in mine work, like Tramcar
yes,for the water.i will change.thanks

Old 06 June 2005   #10
hugely impressive work and attention to detail.spectacular texturing. well done.

Old 06 June 2005   #11
Another great job from you. You have a unique style, which means that I can totally tell wheather a render is yours or not. Your renders are always greeny and have glowing warm lights.

Old 06 June 2005   #12
amazing texture work and design

Old 06 June 2005   #13
excellent work, the entire scene looks fantastic.

Old 06 June 2005   #14
Thumbs up

Im Totally speech less, Any chance of knowing the work time on this one.

And thats 5 STARS from me.

Top Work

Old 06 June 2005   #15
You never sease to amaze us. This is absolutely beautiful. This is the kuind of work that you cant resest to say something.... Just great! Keep up the good work.

Thread Closed share thread