Maxwell Interiors- Day And Night, Benjamin Brosdau (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2005
Amazing work!!! At first I thought 'Who is he trying to kid' there's no way we will see any wires of these things, cos they are just pictures.

But then I scrolled down and my jaw hit the floor

6 Stars

04 April 2005
Thumbs up very good....

Oh my god... this and really cg why if l did not see Wire l l said taht he was really... perfct.
100% compliments... 5 stars... exelent work....

04 April 2005
Absolutely magnificent, this renderer is more close to a photographic camera than a computer...

Spanish Technology Power !!!

04 April 2005
Please, I just bought the Maxwell for maya, and I donīt get it... I need it for some visualization an you are great. My request if that you post all the values for the configuration in the maxwell render.

Gracias | Thanks
plechuga@pedrolechuga.com
www.thelmentstudio.com

04 April 2005
awsome !!

next limit rocksssssssssss

04 April 2005
Thumbs up great work

This is good and my fave are the wireframe version I love wires lol

04 April 2005
Holy! Those are some VERY impressive renderings. I saw the first shot, was like "ok, that is CG", scrolled down, saw the one with the flash, and was like "oh, that must be his referrence shot". I looked some more and realised that it was another render, absolutly amazing. The daylight sences are impressive, but those flash shots are jaw droppingly realistic. You could walk up to anybody on the street with one of those and they would never know the difference. Outstanding job!

Gallery Pages
SFS Forum is here. 2MB attachments are allowed on these forums.
SFS Gallery is here. 50MB free display space for your artwork.

04 April 2005
Awesome job, Tora. When I first started looking through the images, I suspected that the second image was a photo used as a reference shot (^^) for the lighting and modeling of the first. Pretty convincing.
I was going to comment on the noise, but I guess I can understand that now that I have a better grip on how Maxwell works.

04 April 2005
neat work. Amazing rendering. Great done!

04 April 2005
Haus

Completely and utterly unbelievable--I was having trouble seeing which were photos and which were 3DS at points. They all looked like photos, just the renders looked like ones taken with a better camera.

04 April 2005
yeah - congrats for the award... canīt crit anything - looking realistic ... what else to achieve?

greetings,

wave stone...

04 April 2005
Talking Oh my goodness

Well , if havent seen the wire I would say they are photographs
Greaaaaaaaaaat rendering

04 April 2005
heyyyy WOW AMAZING

this is such an amazing ability, it looks sooo lifelike and even with the imperfections as real life....

coltzero u dont kno what ur talking about, hahahah taken with a digicam....?

thers one spot i noticed that lets u know its not real life..... (first picture, bottom right, dog food/water bowls, thats the clue)

04 April 2005
Cool

I've just tried this render. What can I say. Nothing extraordinary really- great render times on my P4 3000 1GB ram . Extremely easy interface with few (for alpha ver is ok) options only. But what made smile- is true-to-life model of light, you know - Watts and Kelvins and all that stuff about the sun. You can even set the time of day to calculate the sun, ozone and water in the air- that's string guys - but still needs a lot of work. And that grainness is just killing me...

04 April 2005
Man...Congrats. on a steller set of renders! The flashlight lighting is truly unbelievable..well very believable! With that kind of lighting, you should be able to create some horrifically disturbing "creature in your house" scenes. Thanks for posting these.

Thread Closed share thread