Music Room, Amilton Diesel (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2005   #46
Great job!!!
Ficou muito bom!!!
Parabéns!!!

Old 05 May 2005   #47
wow, thats amazing, especially with the scanline renderer. Can we please have some wires, or mabey some details on the lighting set-up.

Great work

Old 06 June 2005   #48
And a music room it is! That's worth a 5star

Old 06 June 2005   #49
Originally Posted by Don_Sandro: Amazing picture, great modelling, texturing and the lightning is perfect.

The blurred plant near the camera is cool this blurred, but when I think some more, then the focus is in the room and everything as far away as the city should also be blurred.

True!
But i luv ur work... u dont wanna share ur secrets? ;>

Old 06 June 2005   #50
my only comment is: GOD DAMN!

Old 06 June 2005   #51
Talking

Originally Posted by Amilton Diesel:

Title: Music Room
Name: Amilton Diesel
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop

Hello, this is room made to ilustrate a high standatd place to listen music and rest. I used Max 5 scanline render, using radiosity advanced lighting, and photoshop to make the color corrections and apply the vegetation. Any comment welcome.

Diesel I think this is defenitely one of the best I've seen around! Hope You Could share some tips on how to render a scence as perfect as this.

Old 06 June 2005   #52
Impressive render! You could put a large screen plasmaTV just beneath the artwork..lol Love that artwork BTW.

Old 06 June 2005   #53
Thumbs up

good!

good!

good!

good!

good!

good!

good!

Old 06 June 2005   #54
nice room.

Old 06 June 2005   #55
Just noticed your back drop is Melbourne

Makes the image even better

-Matt

Old 06 June 2005   #56
Great job of lighting, knowing that you did it with the scanline makes it even more impressing. Infact some details about your lighting setup would be great, theres nothing better than learning from masters.

Anyway, stunning interior. Keep us posted with more stuff.

Old 06 June 2005   #57
Talking

Oooooo Looks Good And I Like The Fact That You Didn't Complicate The Scene With Clouds In The Sky...click Of Genius My Friend.

5 Stars
tumblr
youtube

Old 06 June 2005   #58
Thumbs up The render is amazing!

Wow. I myself was experimenting with 3DStudio Max 6.0 a while back and although I tried, I never created anything as convincing as this! (I am more of a cartoonist.) You, my man, are an inspiration. Your post has motivated me to get back into 3D.

The view of the pool through the side window/glass door is a nice touch and I like how you actually made the tiles wavy because of the reflection on the water. That red picture/hanging on the wall above the stereo is awesome. It looks like modern art and I love it. If it were an actual painting, I would buy it. The little red ball in the center of the table near the two books/two DVD cases is also a nice touch. Subtle but interesting. I also like the textures you applied to the mini-couches. It actually makes them look real. That's the beauty of this whole thing, it looks like I could just step into it. That "penchant" light on the left is so modern-looking. Those two lazy boys and staircase are a nice element and, overall, I LOVE this room.

The two things I don't really like are the renders of the vegetation and cityscape on the left. They are good, don't get me wrong, but I just don't think that they mix with the overall style of this render. They are a little too blurry and indistinct. Moreso the vegetation than the cityscape. Making the leaves a little more distinct and sharper would help.

I would definately love owning a place like this.

Old 06 June 2005   #59
Color combination is very cool.

Old 06 June 2005   #60
Thumbs up

it,'s amazing work

Thread Closed share thread