Office Girl, Andrew Hickinbottom (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2005   #61
Have you considered rigging your Office Girl & Bunnny Girl up for Curious Labs' Poser? I'm sure there are literally hundreds of Poser users that'll be willing to purchase your model and pay for add-ons! This could make you a pretty penny!

Or maybe you could a deal with deal with DAZ (www.daz3d.com) similar to that which they made with Kim Goosen's GIRL. Check out the DAZ website for an example of an industry that can set up based on one toon character.

Best of luck!

Old 03 March 2005   #62
Great

HAHA Great twist on the bunny character!

~Aldo

Old 03 March 2005   #63
Oooh. Sexy. She's got awfully small feet though- seems a bit disproportional... and I know that follows along the style of the image- but, still, somebody with that thin and ankle and small a foot wouldn't survive in heels.
http://68.33.135.171:3065/
If my site's not up- I'm sleeping.
If you would like my site to be up and fast all the time, please email me so we can talk about funding.

Old 03 March 2005   #64
yummy !

This lady seems to be alive even if she's not animated yet ^_^. I really like this cartoonish style. I think that the general design is too close from the incredibles (you're were talking about mirage, and yeah, your inspiration is obvious ). But this is so incredebly well done, in all the artistic and technical aspect...

Old 03 March 2005   #65
Talking

Damn she is sexy....

"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."

Old 03 March 2005   #66
wow this is really great! your meshes are always so clean! i definately think office girl oozes alot more sex appeal! congrats on getting your work into choice gallery again! a job well done!

Old 03 March 2005   #67
this is by far me FAVORITE work in here. i LOVE it! i LOVE the bunny girl too
great job!

Old 03 March 2005   #68
Cool Girl

Hi man...

Really cool work...the girl looks gud..

Old 03 March 2005   #69
Very nice

Old 03 March 2005   #70
Thumbs up

Echoing everyone else, the style and cheery cute gorgous nature of her is brilliant. The hair is the only thing I'd flaw, but hell - you can't compare this to the incredibles, they had big budget renderer's surely and loads of time. for a small project, I think your quids in with the simple hair line and quick(?) render times.

Ace job, inspirational.

Old 03 March 2005   #71
Originally Posted by Markavian: Echoing everyone else, the style and cheery cute gorgous nature of her is brilliant. The hair is the only thing I'd flaw, but hell - you can't compare this to the incredibles, they had big budget renderer's surely and loads of time. for a small project, I think your quids in with the simple hair line and quick(?) render times.

Ace job, inspirational.

Well said - the hair could be better as proper, simulated hair strands, but after seeing the incredibles dvd commentary and hearing brad bird talking about how tough the hair and cloth was, it made me appreciate how damn complex it is to get right. And yeah, the render times are pretty fast considering.

Old 03 March 2005   #72
beautiful work andrew.... she has a lot of character.

Old 03 March 2005   #73
Yop!!! Good environment!!! I like much the style, modeling is clean... Good road!!!... Sorry my english!!!...

Old 03 March 2005   #74
Thumbs up

Yeah! that is just awesome! great modeling!

Leave a comment or two :)

Old 03 March 2005   #75
(.) (.) Wow

Dude. Amazing. No further comment.

Thread Closed share thread