3d Crab, Fernando Reule / Seagulls Fly (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2005
ouarg,

wonderful !

01 January 2005
When can I eat it!

01 January 2005
HEELP!!! This is going to give me nightmares! I always liked crab...until now...

Absolutely excellent work! Amazing!

01 January 2005
Very impressive. Can you share a bit on how the shader is built up? It looks quite complex and I have hardly any idea on how to build something like this. Is there some quite strong sub surface scattering here?

01 January 2005
I whould die if i saw that in real life

01 January 2005
Compositionally, it reminds me quite a bit of Bernardo Barbi's image. It's quite good though.

01 January 2005
lol better then the octapus good job i like it.

01 January 2005
Thumbs up

wowwwww.....
this is perfect.cant say anything else

01 January 2005
WOAAWWW we really feel the same composition work with the octopus image...lighting and spirit of the ad... the customer should be happy !

Modeling : 5 stars - Texturing/Shading : 5 stars - Lighting/Rendering : 5 stars !!

Nothing to crit, it's fantastic !

01 January 2005
Thumbs up

......................... best render in the cgtalk ............................

would you like to see my 2D challenge concepts & grand space opera city....................................

01 January 2005
EXcellent Work
some of Action Will Be Great
4Stars

01 January 2005
jeez that's good only problem no one seems to see :-/ in the other photos it looks like the PS job is like really approaching blown out i love the first picture now THAT is perfect.

01 January 2005
Originally Posted by DustinBrown: Compositionally, it reminds me quite a bit of Bernardo Barbi's image. It's quite good though.

Yes... this crab is one of three illustrations that have been made for this publicitary campaign. Platinum (where Bernardo Barbi works) did the 2 first illustrations (octopus and lobster) and we from Seagulls Fly (http://www.seagullsfly.com) did this crab one.

If I am not wrong, the slogan of the campaign is something like "Don't let the smell of the kitchen take over your whole house"... Pretty nice idea by the way... he he he

We are all very flattered about the feedback we are getting on this one. Thank you everybody!!!

01 January 2005
Ive seen alot of yer work, and i just have this too say, its artists like you that inspires me.

Thread Closed share thread