Beauty Monica, Mihai Anghelescu (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2004   #61
Very nice, what renderer did you use?

Old 11 November 2004   #62
WOW! Superb realistic model and texturing work! She's sooooooo beautiful. It looks just like her!

Good that you incorporated some realism to the image, like the bags under her eyes.

Do you have more? (her body..... )

Old 11 November 2004   #63
Beautiful

Its very reare that I seem something that stands out as beautiful. I think you did a great job in all of the areas I am curious what the process for your skin was. Again very beautiful I actualy said wow outloud.

Old 11 November 2004   #64
great job

same as the first post , perfect
ide love to see some more angles and maybe some full body shots if you can please

Old 11 November 2004   #65
Awesome! I spotted her right away. Unmistakable likeness. Very well done.

Old 11 November 2004   #66
Wink

Very beautiful rendering, her skin, her eyes, her hairs looks so real !!

If I only have one lil thing to say, it would be about the proportions... Your model look close enough to Monica so we do reconize her, but I think her face is longer or something... I think...

Anyway, I think you pretty good to got to that point anyway ; it's not like if I could do the same

Old 11 November 2004   #67
Beauty she is !
Just amazing work man

Old 11 November 2004   #68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demie-Lune
Very beautiful rendering, her skin, her eyes, her hairs looks so real !!
If I only have one lil thing to say, it would be about the proportions... Your model look close enough to Monica so we do reconize her, but I think her face is longer or something... I think...
I must say, I agree. At first when I clicked on this from the front page, I did not recognise her, only seeing that it was yet another outstanding 3D model of a woman here on CGTalk (following ARK-VFX's posts). When I saw the high-res image, I started asking myself,"Hmm...she looks fam--is that Monica Bellucci?" Then I scrolled down, saw her in her Matrix outfit, looked back up again, and said "Yep!"

Once you look at it after a while, you definitely realize it's a great likeness (a DAMN fine one), but it's not "perfect" if you are going for the Matrix: Reloaded/Revolutions look. I think the "problem" is that she appears a bit too young in this rendering (again, assuming you are aiming for the Matrix). Take a look here (http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.c...1280x1024l.html ). I think her jaw, specifically, needs to be a bit longer ( http://membres.lycos.fr/mbellucci/photos/mb1.jpg ) and her face, slightly thicker or wider (from left-to-right from a front viewpoint). It also may be because of her expression and lack of mascara (?).

I hope I don't sound too negative because I really love this piece as well as your other works which are all very detailed and beautiful. Keep up the awesome work!

Old 11 November 2004   #69
Excellent work, Mihai.

But I like Sandra much more. Is she still single????

Old 11 November 2004   #70
Great job, but It seems that the face is as neutral as in rigging position!!

Other than that she is sweet, loving the hair! can I ask what technique did ya use?

DDS

Old 11 November 2004   #71
she is so hot and sexy.
but her eyes are too baggy. I don't know if you took that from a picture of her with baggy eyes, but i think it would look more asthetically pleasing with no baggy eyes.

Old 11 November 2004   #72
Brilliant! simply brilliant!

Gord MacDonald

Old 11 November 2004   #73
Very nice render and modelling. crits...well....

I think the hair looks too 'flat'.

The ear and red banding has been mentioned before.

Still, V.nice

Old 11 November 2004   #74
Looks beautiful

I believe I would perhaps crop the lower part of the image... either that, or show slightly more, to at least show she has some cleavage... doesn't quite work for me at the bottom at the moment. Ignoring that though, looks stunning Ravishing, even...

prdobson.com | Join the Military 3D community at Military Meshes

Old 11 November 2004   #75
only obtrusive thing are hairs,but really the best work i had see in these days in cgtalk... congratulations...

MSN:
xless@msn.com

Thread Closed share thread