Winter, George Arevshatyan (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2004   #1
Winter, George Arevshatyan (3D)

Title: Winter
Name: George Arevshatyan
Software:

Hi!
This is my last work.
Modelled and rendered with Maya, textured using photoshop.
Mesh without textures is here: http://worldofmetals.net/Gallery/3d/Mesh.JPG

Old 08 August 2004   #2
For some reason nobody has posted anything about this. I for one really like it. The fur around the bunny's nose and ears looks awesome the way its matted and worn. Great job.

Brian

Old 08 August 2004   #3
holy cow. if i see that sexy girl on the front page instead of this pic, i'm never coming back here again.

Old 08 August 2004   #4
holy...totally awesome

Old 08 August 2004   #5
Originally Posted by Markski: holy cow. if i see that sexy girl on the front page instead of this pic, i'm never coming back here again.

I would have to agree to a point ;]
I like the skillfull portrayal of the female form as much as the next guy, but I would really like to see this nature scene given its due props.
Great work !!

Old 08 August 2004   #6
I agree with you Markski, this is too good. The more I look at it the more I like it. The snow and the way the grass comes out of it is awesome. I love the bunny's eyes, very nicely done.

Brian

Old 08 August 2004   #7
So beautiful.Piece of art.Front page.

Molodec. Ia uvidel tvoi image na render.ru. Ochen ponravilsia.

Old 08 August 2004   #8
front page work, indeed. The polycount in this scene must be enormous. great job on the fur and snow.

Old 08 August 2004   #9
Frontpage definitely.
This is a theme to be framed and hanged on a wall. Something that many artists don't realise, they just make a good model and hit the render button. Fortunately you Mars3d are not that kind of artist.

Animusing Productions
old animation stuff.

Old 08 August 2004   #10
Smile

Yeah agree..front page material. Very different theme for once. Great work...i really like how the little one is near his Mom!...

Old 08 August 2004   #11
Talking

I really like it! Their facial expressions show that they are cold so they have to cuddle together to keep warm. The theme gives me a really warm feeling, and I'm quite touched without any reason (mebbe b/c the bunnies are too cute!^_^)

Nice work indeed.

Old 08 August 2004   #12
Originally Posted by Markski: holy cow. if i see that sexy girl on the front page instead of this pic, i'm never coming back here again.

i completely agree. even though its up there now, its still better. hell, if you look in the 3D finished works section the picture with the most responses is, you guessed it, a FEMALE! too many female-focused pictures, we need more like this that focus on other parts of nature...the parts that arent human.

Old 08 August 2004   #13
aaaww flufy rabbies. i own a bunny.

Old 08 August 2004   #14
A great natural image, real still life and character in this picture that looks more like a painting than anything based on a 3D model. Terrific piece of work.

Old 08 August 2004   #15
Didn't realize I was in the 3D section of finished work, I thought that the rabbits were painted hehe.
That's an amazing image. I like the bunny fur alot and the little bunny is so cute. I like the way how he snuggles up against his mother.

Thread Closed share thread