Battlefield (eidos), Xavier Marquis (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2004
superb

04 April 2004
3 wireframes.

My process is alway the same than for my others works. I construct all the details in 3D, character, weapon, plants. After i take a long time to try some composition, to sketch also some lines of composition. I use some 2D drawing and also some quick 3D construction to test the potential render.
When the composition is approuved I make the render with some simple effetc and I compose all the differents layers directly under photoshop to adjust my color and light. When i work for the print i have no choice I must control the light specificaly to be add some texts over the production.

For the explosion, I mix a 3D explosion with some touch of brush to create something more natural.

FLO : merci pour tes encouragements mais continue. ça doit pas te stopper bien au contraire.

Nuro : merci bp bcp pour ton commentaire. J'espere qu'on se verra un de ces 4 j'ai eu la chance ce we de rencontrer Bengal et Aleksi

- BoRG UNiT -

04 April 2004
I admit you have quite a sense of seeing 3d as art. And there are actually not many people out there doing this. I hope in the future you will be able to push this even further.

04 April 2004
I love it, it is amazing! Lighting, mood, everything!

04 April 2004
Ow man, this is awsome stuff! I'm proud of the fact that you live in the same country as me [Dutch: Ik woon in het zuiden van Nederland, bij Roosendaal in de buurt ]

This is what you call "art"!

04 April 2004
that is very ammazing.I love it

04 April 2004
Talking Suberb!!!

Unreal I really like it accept the one of the soldier beeing burned or whatever thats a bit OFF!!! But the quality is very good

15/male/ Sydney Australia

If found please return to the psychiatric ward at kingston.

04 April 2004
Great renders! One crit: the CH-47D helicopter landing gear does NOT retract. The two distant helos show no gear deployed. You might want to change this.

04 April 2004
Very cool stuff man! Also checked out your site, you are one helluve concept artist aswell (that's what I wanna be when I grow up LOL), much respect. And to think you're working here in my homecountry, that just makes me feel all tingly inside...LOL

-Edwin

09 September 2004
dude.. that one is amazing and i am giong to cry.

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread